Yeyep is Your Go-to Source for All the Latest Entertainment News, from Movies and TV Shows to Music and Fashion.
⎯ 《 Yeyep • Com 》

Are Logan Paul and Nina Agdal having a baby? WWE superstar reveals wedding plans with fiancee ahead of WWE SummerSlam 2023

2023-08-03 13:18
Logan Paul said, 'We’re figuring it out, we’re trying to figure out when we want to do the wedding, where we want to do the wedding'
Are Logan Paul and Nina Agdal having a baby? WWE superstar reveals wedding plans with fiancee ahead of WWE SummerSlam 2023

CLEVELAND, OHIO: Ricochet and Logan Paul have been at odds for a while. But in the upcoming pay-per-view event, WWE SummerSlam 2023, the famous YouTuber will now compete against Ricochet in a singles bout. Paul, though, discussed his aspirations for marriage and having kids right before the event.

Nina Agdal joined Logan Paul and Mike on the most recent edition of the "Impaulsive" podcast to talk about a variety of topics. She explored several topics, including how she met Logan Paul, his prior transgressions, how she became a supermodel, her hopes for marriage and having kids, and more.

‘We’re figuring it out’

Mike said throughout the conversation, “I mean dude you’re gonna get married.”

“We’re figuring it out. We’re trying to figure out when we want to do the wedding, where we want to do the wedding, and kind of depending on that is gonna be the deciding factor when we’re having kids.” She continued, “I don’t care as long as it’s a healthy baby,” Nina replied.

Meanwhile, Logan stated, “I want two boys and a girl.” Whereas Nina replied, “I mean two boys and a girl is a dream scenario but again healthy-happy.”

As a result, the pair is presently working out the specifics of their future. Logan will be in action this coming Saturday, August 5.

Logan Paul vs Ricochet

Another amazing moment occurred when Ricochet defeated Paul in the Money in the Bank ladder match by hitting him with a Spanish Fly through a table. The two wrestlers got into a heated argument after the contest, which started their rivalry.

Last Monday, Paul agreed to take on Ricochet in a match at SummerSlam. This week's WWE RAW program opened with a guest visit from Paul. Logan then pledged to defeat Ricochet in the most-watched match in WWE history.

Then Ricochet showed up and acknowledged Logan's athletic skills. Then Logan agreed that their match at SummerSlam would be great. Then the two men bumped fists with one another. When Logan stopped Ricochet and informed him that his fiancée Samantha Irvin would be the one to formally announce his victory, Ricochet was about to exit the ring.

Tags news epcelebs