Yeyep is Your Go-to Source for All the Latest Entertainment News, from Movies and TV Shows to Music and Fashion.
⎯ 《 Yeyep • Com 》

Adin Ross' generous $5K tip to waitress during live stream with Charleston White garners appreciation, fans say 'what a good guy'

2023-08-10 15:45
Adin Ross left a generous $5,000 tip for a waitress during a meal in Las Vegas, highlighting his kind-heartedness and receiving praise from fans
Adin Ross' generous $5K tip to waitress during live stream with Charleston White garners appreciation, fans say 'what a good guy'

THREE RIVERS, CALIFORNIA: Adin Ross, the likable streamer, has left his usual spot and is now having an exciting adventure in Vegas. Fans who watched were in for a mix of fun, heartwarming moments, and happy meetings as they followed his Vegas experience.

The first day of Adin Ross' Vegas trip was full of enjoyment. During the live stream, there were touching moments that made people feel good and encounters that brought smiles to their faces.

Adin Ross tips a waitress $5,000

The beginning of Adin Ross' trip to Vegas was truly a wonderful experience. Fans couldn't get enough of it and enjoyed every single moment. What made the day even more exciting was that the live stream was a collaboration with Charleston White, a well-known YouTuber and the creator of HYPE.

Together, they brought their unique perspectives and humor to the stream. This collaboration added a special touch to the content, making it even more engaging for the viewers.

The team's lunchtime turned out to be the highlight of their day. During the meal, there were a few light-hearted interactions between Charleston and the waitress. While there were some playful disagreements, they didn't escalate into anything serious.

Even in the face of the waitress's less-than-friendly demeanor, the Kick streamer took a compassionate approach. When the time came to leave a tip, Adin Ross showcased his joyful and cherished reputation as a streamer. His act of generosity not only reflected his lighthearted nature but also affirmed his status as a favorite among fans.

Ross went above and beyond by not only leaving a substantial tip of $5000 for the waitress but also taking the time to commend her for her efforts. The waitress's response was heartfelt and emotional.

Overwhelmed by Adin Ross's generosity, she expressed her gratitude in a touching manner by sharing a hug with him.

One user wrote, "W tip ong. what a good guy." While another user wrote, "Adin is one W person." Another user wrote, "Charleston real “don’t get nice now” hahaha."

Who is Charleston White?

Charleston White is known for jumping into heated arguments, especially when they involve strong verbal disagreements. He doesn't give in easily during confrontations and stands his ground firmly.

As evidenced by actions such as casually dropping the menu on the table, the waitress responsible for their table adopted an informal demeanor during the stream

Noticing her actions, Charleston White quickly commented: "Is this a prank? I need a white waitress." Moments later, he added: "Give a supervisor? What the f**k is wrong with her?"

Standing nearby, the waitress replied: "It's my job to be b*tch here. I'm not gonna be nice. It's my f**king house. You on that?...I don't know who you are, I'm just doing my f**king job. Got it?"

Charleston, seeing the witty and sardonic response, said: "Can I be mean too? B*tch, do your job. If she a b*tch, do your job here h*e...b*tch just get me a lemonade then h*e. Shut your motherf**king a*s up, get me a godda*n lemonade, with a little ice then h*e."

"This is my kind of place then. I tell them b*tch get me a drink. B*tch, hurry up...b*tch, we ain't f**king, you talk to me like this?"

The waitress, however, had the last say, responding: "If you don't f**king like it, you can f**king go. It's my f**king house. You came into my f**king house. You don't f**king talk to me like that. You got it?"

Tags news