Yeyep is Your Go-to Source for All the Latest Entertainment News, from Movies and TV Shows to Music and Fashion.
⎯ 《 Yeyep • Com 》

Adin Ross ignores sympathy from his fans after claiming to be 'down' for 'next few streams'

2023-11-20 18:25
Adin Ross' recent post took the internet by storm after he ignored 'sympathy' from his fans
Adin Ross ignores sympathy from his fans after claiming to be 'down' for 'next few streams'

MIAMI, FLORIDA: Adin Ross is back in the spotlight after posting a post on X (formerly, Twitter) regarding his upcoming streams.

In the post, he candidly mentioned that he expects to feel down during his next streams due to facing challenges and difficulties in his life.

This instance is not the first time Ross has opened up about his well-being. Recently, he discussed his mental health and even shared clips of his gym workouts during a Kick livestream.

Ross shed light on his physical fitness journey and mental health struggles, expressing a strong determination to undertake a transformative fitness journey.

Adin Ross drops hints about 'next few streams'

In the tweet, Adin Ross revealed that he is currently dealing with challenges and difficulties in his life. He underscored that he is going through a tough period and, despite a desire for change, recognizes the situation is beyond his control.

Ross claimed, “Truth be told I'm going through it and that’s that. I can’t do anything about it I wish I could but I can’t.”

Ross shared this message to keep his audience informed about his circumstances, reflecting his concern for their connection. He noted that he anticipates a subdued mood in the upcoming streams due to the impact of life's challenges.

Ross added, “Im making this tweet cause I care for all of you and i will keep u updated. Im gonna be down a lot next few streams but that’s cause life’s hitting me hard rn”

Importantly, Ross clarified that he isn't seeking sympathy from his followers but rather updating them on his well-being. He concluded with a positive tone, expressing gratitude and the intention to return the next day.

Ross concluded, “I don’t want your sympathy I’m just keeping u updated. ❤️ Goodnight see u tomorrow”

Adin Ross' concerned fans say 'stop feeling bad for yourself'

After reading Adin Ross' Tweet expressing his emotions, many took to the comment section to convey their perspectives. One fan expressed gratitude, stating, "Thank you for the update. I think you don’t realize how long it goes to be transparent. Hope things get better."

Another fan emphasized the need for more love towards Adin, commenting, "You just need more Love Adin. You will get the real authentic love and care you deserve TRUST 🙏🏼❤️"

The third fan highlighted that depression can affect anyone, stating, "No matter how rich person can be ... depression can hit everyone. Stay strong."

The fourth user encouraged Ross, saying, "Keep your head up, bro."

The last user shared a plan to overcome negative feelings, advising, "STOP FEELING BAD FOR YOURSELF. GET TO THE GYM, EAT HEALTHY, START RUNNING, AND TAKE CARE OF YOUR MENTAL ALONG THE WAY. OH! AND MAYBE PICK UP A BIBLE, THAT COULD HELP YOU. ALL OUT OF LOVE BRO KEEP UR HEAD UP AND UR MIND STRAIGHT💚"

Tags news