Yeyep is Your Go-to Source for All the Latest Entertainment News, from Movies and TV Shows to Music and Fashion.
⎯ 《 Yeyep • Com 》

MrBeast recalls his 'best moment' after signing $10M contract with Tempa Bay Buccaneers

2023-11-28 14:57
MrBeast signed a $10 million two-day contract with the Tampa Bay Buccaneers for his latest video
MrBeast recalls his 'best moment' after signing $10M contract with Tempa Bay Buccaneers

LOS ANGELES, CALIFORNIA: YouTube star Jimmy Donaldson, better known as MrBeast, recently signed a $10 million, two-day contract with the Tampa Bay Buccaneers to become a real NFL player for his latest video released on November 25.

The 25-year-old YouTuber, who has an insane number of followers, went viral last month in October when he ran out of the tunnel with Buccaneers quarterback Baker Mayfield and the rest of the Tampa Bay players for their game against the Atlanta Falcons.

What was MrBeast's 'best moment'?

MrBeast made a call to Tom Brady directly from the football field, which helped helped Lazarbeam, a Australian gamer and YouTuber have a special moment with his hero (Brady).

Sharing the pictures to his X (previously known as Twitter) account, Lazarbeam wrote, “Mrbeast surprised me by calling tom brady i handled it well.”

On November 26, MrBeast was pretty quick to react to the post as he reposted the tweet and wrote, “Best moment of the video."

While all the teammates were ecstatic and overwhelmed to greet their former legend of the game, it was one man in the training session that came under the spotlight and that was Lazarbeam.

Lazarbeam was nervous during a call with Tom Brady

Lannan Neville Eacott, better known as LazarBeam, is an Australian YouTuber and professional gamer who is known primarily for his video game commentary videos, 'comedic riffs' and memes.

Lazarbeam couldn’t hide his nervousness, as Tom Brady was on FaceTime with the Buccaneers. Being aware of the context, MrBeast addressed the matter in a hilarious way saying, “I have a friend here who might literally die of happiness if you just said hii to him,” the YouTuber hysterically laughed and said to NFL champion.

“You can’t do this to me,” Lazarbeam said in nervousness. Finally, Tom Brady gave ‘the message’ to his admirers. “I love you, bro.” The fan slumped to the ground after hearing these words.

Tags news