Yeyep is Your Go-to Source for All the Latest Entertainment News, from Movies and TV Shows to Music and Fashion.
⎯ 《 Yeyep • Com 》

‘Doggfather's Day’: Jimmy Kimmel celebrates Snoop Dogg’s birthday in unique style, fans find it hilarious

2023-10-21 20:21
Jimmy Kimmel and Snoop Dogg introduced a unique celebration on 'Jimmy Kimmel Live!' by declaring October 20 as 'DoggFather's Day'
‘Doggfather's Day’: Jimmy Kimmel celebrates Snoop Dogg’s birthday in unique style, fans find it hilarious

LOS ANGELES, CALIFORNIA: A new holiday has emerged on the scene, and it's all thanks to the dynamic duo of Jimmy Kimmel and Snoop Dogg. During a recent episode of 'Jimmy Kimmel Live!', Snoop Dogg, the renowned rapper-entrepreneur, made a guest appearance.

The sparks for this unique celebration flew when Kimmel reminded everyone that October 20 marks Snoop's birthday.

In Kimmel's own household, they're big proponents of half-birthdays, an occasion that lands precisely six months after the real deal.

Jimmy Kimmel declares October 20 as 'DoggFather's Day'

Kimmel, known for his sharp wit and playful humor, couldn't help but draw a connection between this special day and a significant date on the calendar: April 20, a day celebrated by marijuana enthusiasts worldwide.

Given Snoop's legendary reputation as a proponent of cannabis culture, Kimmel seized the opportunity with great fanfare and declared October 20 as "DoggFather's Day."

This newfound holiday serves to honor Snoop Dogg for his significant contributions to the popularization of marijuana and the various monikers associated with it. The proclamation Kimmel presented included amusing references to Snoop's influence on weed's lexicon.

Jimmy Kimmel's witty tribute to Snoop Dogg's influence on weed culture

“Whereas Calvin Cordozar Broadus Jr, known worldwide as Snoop Doggie Dogg, has made significant contributions to the popularization of marijuana, aka weed, aka pot, aka ganja, herb, bud, trees, cheeba, kush, chronic, reefer, dank, sticky icky icky and jolly green giggle sticks…

“Whereas Mr Dogg’s birthday miraculously falls on the exact midway point to 4-20, a coincidence that is totally tripping me out right now, we encourage tokers around the world to lift their goblets of gin and juice, blaze their blunts, scooby their doobies and share their Satan’s spinach to pay tribute, as I, Jizimmy Kizimmel, proclaim the 20th day of October to be… DoggFather’s Day!”

He encouraged enthusiasts around the world to lift their goblets filled with "gin and juice," light up their blunts, enjoy their "doobies," and share their stash as a tribute.

The highlight of the celebration was marked by the unveiling of a massive banner outside the studio where "Jimmy Kimmel Live!" is filmed.

The occasion was taken a step further when a mock "congratulatory" video clip was showcased, featuring well-wishes from notable figures like King Charles, Elton John, Oprah, and even President Joe Biden.

Pope Francis said, “When you see smoke coming out of my chimney, I am not dead. I am celebrating DoggFather’s Day.”

Fans react to DoggFather's Day

One wrote, "His segment was hilarious! HAPPY BIRTHDAY BLESSINGS TO SNOOP DOGG!! I do NOT like or use wacky weed, but I AM a fan of the one and only DoggFather".

Another replied, "I was there !!!! This show is dope af live snoop is a real G !!!".

"This made me smile so big! Love ya and Happy Birthday Snoop!!" another commented.

"That was funny ! Y’all had me going there with the folks out in tv land congratulating Snoop. Well played," one commented.

"This is so epic," another wrote.

Tags news