Yeyep is Your Go-to Source for All the Latest Entertainment News, from Movies and TV Shows to Music and Fashion.
⎯ 《 Yeyep • Com 》

'I want to be the best version of myself': Brittany Cartwright refutes allegations that she uses 'Ozempic' for weight loss

2023-05-27 06:52
'I remind myself that every single body is powerful and beautiful,' said Brittany Cartwright
'I want to be the best version of myself': Brittany Cartwright refutes allegations that she uses 'Ozempic' for weight loss

LOS ANGELES, CALIFORNIA: Brittany Cartwright had put rest to rumors that the ‘Vanderpump Rules’ alum used Ozempic for weight loss. The star who posted multiple photos of her on Instagram was accused in the comment section that the star had used type 2 diabetes drugs. In one of the snaps, Cartwright was seen in a mirror selfie wearing a tee and shorts.

There are many celebrities who went ahead and used FA-approved prescription medication for diabetes to look sleek. One person commented, “Omg Ozempic. Another wrote, “I’m thinking it’s photoshop. She looks much thinner in the picture on the left than she does on the right and the picture on the right is a very recent picture.” She gave a cheeky reply to such comments, "It’s actually the .5 zoom on the iPhone camera lol.”

READ MORE

'Vanderpump Rules': Will Lala Kent announce her exit from Bravo show after Jax Taylor and Brittany Cartwright?

'Vanderpump Rules' Season 8: Jax's 'bridezilla' phase over his wedding with Brittany has fans annoyed

'I want to be the best version of myself'

Cartwright, in an earlier interview, talked about her body and especially after giving birth to her son Cruz. "I want to be the best version of myself for my son. Since having Cruz, postpartum weight loss has been a struggle and something I've been very vocal about with my community," she told People at the time.

She added that the harsh comments on her current body keep coming "and they are still hurtful. But I remind myself that every single body is powerful and beautiful and that I'm particularly proud of mine."

'That's just cheating'

She told Page Six last week why she is not a fan of the Ozempic drug, “I’m not on any weight loss drug. If you know me, you know I have terrible anxiety so that would scare me to death. I have never, ever taken it.”

The 34-year-old added, "I'm working so hard and I wanted to be a positive role model or an inspiration to people that have had children and are my age and show that you can get in shape. So it just felt like they wanted to take that from you and I'm like, 'That's just cheating.’”