Yeyep is Your Go-to Source for All the Latest Entertainment News, from Movies and TV Shows to Music and Fashion.
⎯ 《 Yeyep • Com 》

Olivia Dunne chills on Italy beach in a black bikini, fans ask 'Did you meet your soulmate there?'

2023-06-16 19:29
Olivia Dunne shared a glimpse of her summer vacation in Capri, Italy, by flaunting her enviable sun-tanned beach body
Olivia Dunne chills on Italy beach in a black bikini, fans ask 'Did you meet your soulmate there?'

CAPRI, ITALY: Olivia Dunne aka Livvy Dunne, had an eventful, fun-filled summer vacation in Italy, and she enthusiastically shared her experiences by posting gorgeous photos on her various social media channels. The 20-year-old LSU gymnast and social media personality who was recently featured in a Sports Illustrated Swimsuit Issue has stunned her fans by uploading a photo of her in a black bikini.

In one of her recent TikTok videos, Dunne also showcased her perfect beach body wearing a black bikini in the breathtaking background of Capri, Italy. Keep reading to discover more about Dunne's picture-perfect vacation.

'I Love It Here'

Dunne flaunted her black bikini, sun-tanned body, and flowing blonde hair while enjoying her vacation in Italy. In one of the photos, her body can be seen elegantly reclined on a yacht, which is bound to make most of her fans envy her perfect physique. Sharing the captivating images on her Instagram page, she captioned them as "Ms. Worldwide😎," hinting at her international summer vacation. Dunne's post has already garnered over 700,000 likes and a lot of comments, most of which compliment her body.

On the other hand, in her TikTok video, Dunne radiated while sharing her beach excursion with the fans as she's seen basking in the sun, clearly indulging in a refreshing moment. Her adventurous vacation spirit was evident as she even sported a see-through outfit that complimented her body. In the video, Dunne was singing the song "I Love It Here" with one of her friends, and after a while, she leaped off the boat to enjoy the Italian waters.

@livvy i love it here. #foryou #italy ♬ Silenzio Bruno. Chiquitita by ABBA slowed - :lotus:

‘Did you meet your soul mate there?’

After Dunne's video went viral on TikTok, her fans started sharing their reactions. One fan wrote, "livvy i always wanted to say this i love you so much and all i think about everyday is u." A fan complimented her by writing, "livvy how does it feel to be the prettiest girl on earth." While one asked, "Did you meet your soul mate there?" and Dunne answered with a "No" to the intriguing question.

This article contains remarks made on the Internet by individual people and organizations. MEAWW cannot confirm them independently and does not support claims or opinions being made online.

Tags news