Yeyep is Your Go-to Source for All the Latest Entertainment News, from Movies and TV Shows to Music and Fashion.
⎯ 《 Yeyep • Com 》

Paige Spiranac reveals her philanthropic 'dream' on 'Playing a round with Paige' podcast

2023-10-18 15:55
Paige Spiranac said, 'I wanted to help this charity out, and I wanted to give them free golf clubs'
Paige Spiranac reveals her philanthropic 'dream' on 'Playing a round with Paige' podcast

WHEAT RIDGE, COLORADO: Paige Spiranac renowned for her striking presence on the golf course, recently took a moment to unveil her compassionate side through her 'Playing a Round with Paige' podcast.

While she's widely recognized for her stunning looks and bold personality, Spiranac proved that her ambitions stretch beyond the greens.

Paige Spiranac's philanthropic vision

This golfing sensation, celebrated for her blend of beauty and golfing expertise, has a bright future ahead of her. Yet, she took a surprising departure from her glamorous image to share her ambitious philanthropic dreams for the next two decades.

Speaking on her podcast, Spiranac revealed that her long-standing "dream" is to create an exceptional golf course complete with a thriving junior program specifically designed for underprivileged children.

The golfer emphasized that her goal is rooted in the belief that successful individuals in the golfing world often had the privilege of growing up with access to top-notch facilities and expert coaches, courtesy of their parents.

Drawing from her own experiences, the 30-year-old reflected on her modest upbringing, highlighting her limited 'money' and lack of access to such facilities.

In her early days, she had to resort to cleaning the pro shop just to secure range balls, an experience that made her “behind a bunch of her (Spiranac’s) other peers because golf is a very expensive sport.”

This personal history has fueled her determination to support those in need.

Paige Spiranac overcoming obstacles

Despite her philanthropic intentions, Spiranac has encountered obstacles along the way. In one instance, she generously offered to provide free golf clubs to a charity, only to have her noble gesture rejected.

The rejection letter attributed this decision to the manner in which she was perceived by the board members.

This experience left her disheartened and led to her critique of the elitist mentality within the golfing community. Spiranac expressed her frustration, saying, "I want to give back to these kids who don't have anything, because I grew up not having anything, and I can't even do that because of my cleavage."

Expressing her frustration, she stated, "I wanted to help this charity out, and I wanted to give them free golf clubs. The guy wrote back and said, 'We would love to but, because of the way our board members view you, you can't help out.'"

The golfer emphasized the absurdity of such judgment, pointing out that golf enthusiasts unite over their shared passion for the sport. She questioned the significance of attire choices, saying, "We bond over having a common interest, and we all love the same thing … I don't understand why it matters if you're wearing a polo (shirt) and I'm not wearing a polo."

Tags news