Yeyep is Your Go-to Source for All the Latest Entertainment News, from Movies and TV Shows to Music and Fashion.
⎯ 《 Yeyep • Com 》

'Jersey Shore' star Angelina Pivarnick admits to ‘losing’ paycheck in cryptic tweet, fans say 'you saved the show'

2023-06-03 13:23
Fans of the 'Jersey Shore' star Angelina Pivarnick believe she was let go from the show after she admitted to 'losing' her MTV paycheck
'Jersey Shore' star Angelina Pivarnick admits to ‘losing’ paycheck in cryptic tweet, fans say 'you saved the show'

MORRISTOWN, UNITED STATES: Fans now believe a 'Jersey Shore' celebrity was let go from the MTV program. In a mysterious new tweet, Angelina Pivarnick acknowledged that she lost her paycheck. Earlier in March, 'Jersey Shore' fans demanded that Angelina be dismissed from the MTV show and replaced by full-time Sammi Giancola. MTV stunned fans over one weekend by announcing that Sammi will be featured on 'Family Vacation' after years of fans clamoring for her to film again.

Angelina disclosed conflicts between her and her co-star Mike 'The Situation' Sorrentino during an episode of the MTV show. She attacked the celebrity in front of the rest of the group, alleging he called her a "felon" and other derogatory terms in a series of since-deleted tweets. Later, Mike met with Jenni "JWoww" Farley and revealed further facts regarding the drama. He showed her a text exchange he had with Angelina in which she begged him to "tweet crazy," adding that she could "take it." After the big unveiling, many took to Twitter to bash Angelina. Many people demanded that she be sacked from the show and replaced full-time with Sammi, who is due to return soon.

'I lost the paycheck'

A fan called out 'Jersey Shore: Family Vacation' star Nicole "Snooki" Polizzi for "treating Ang foul." "You really have no idea how our jobs work," Snooki tweeted. "You are just a fan that sees what is put out. Appreciate your concern but stop."

"I would not ever want to work at a job if it made me look like a bad person," one follower said. "Money just isn't worth it to me. Sorry, you allow them to portray you as they do. Hopefully, one day you won't have to."

Angelina re-shared the fan's message, adding, "Let’s not argue over this crap. I can’t deal with any more drama. From what I am told, it was from behind-the-scenes people making this decision, and I wasn’t invited." She closed, "It’s over with. I lost the paycheck. Moving on.'"

'You are better than that'

Fans speculated in the comments section that the MTV star had left the famous show. "I’m with Angelina move on people if she is over it than why is it bothering all of you.," noted one person. Another person chimed in, "They show better pay you and they better pay you for season seven also, you already came out on episodes. They’re already a done deal we’re just waiting for them to release them without you no one’s gonna want to watch the show." One fan also claimed, "@angelinamtvjs u saved the show. It was getting boring without you." One confused fan asked, "Wait are u off the show? Is that what she means by lost a paycheck? I’m behind a season so."

One fan further tweeted, "That sucks! You bring a lot of fun to the show!" Another advised, "You are better than that, stop letting these people make you look bad."

This article contains remarks made on the internet by individual people and organizations. MEAWW cannot confirm them independently and does not support claims or opinions being made online