Yeyep is Your Go-to Source for All the Latest Entertainment News, from Movies and TV Shows to Music and Fashion.
⎯ 《 Yeyep • Com 》

Kai Cenat gives a review of Pokimane's controversial Midnight cookies: 'S**t's dry'

2023-12-01 13:45
Kai Cenat said that Pokimane's Midnight cookies do not justify their price
Kai Cenat gives a review of Pokimane's controversial Midnight cookies: 'S**t's dry'

LOS ANGELES, CALIFORNIA: Contentious streamer Kai Cenat recently reviewed Myna Snacks' Midnight Cookies, which were launched by Imane Anays or simply known as Pokimane.

For context, the cookies have been involved in a controversy, and many netizens criticized its price. The controversy further exacerbated when Pokimane called one particularly harsh critic a 'broke boy'. Now Kai Cenat, while stating that the 'chocolate' part of the cookies was good, the streamer made sure to mention that the 'fudge part' of the cookies was 'dry'. He ended his review by concluding that the cookies were not worth $28.

What did Kai Cenat say?

A part of Cenat's Twitch livestream was posted by X (previously known as Twitter) account @FearedBuck. Cenat said, "The fudge part of the cookie, I'll be honest, drier than a b***h's p***y. Sh*t is dry. The chocolate, look, the chocolate though, look, the chocolate is good."

Earlier, even xQc gave a review of the cookies, calling them 'pretty airy' and stating that 'it's not terrible' but 'not great either', to which Imane responded that "other people's opinions are none of my business."

Keeping in mind the background of the drama, fans were obviously excited to hear what Kai had to say about the cookies. Kai chose to eat a cookie after counting it down, and the streamer chose to eat another cookie without saying anything or showing any reaction.He further said, "On my life though, not worth $28, bro. I'll be honest with you, bro. My honest opinion, bro. Not worth $28."

Internet reacts to Cenat's views on Pokimane's cookies

Within few hours, FearBuck's video on X had more than 1.7 million views and several comments. A user said, "cookie is dry. no ones buying those overpriced rocks." Another user wrote, "Might have to drink a whole gallon of milk to get them dry a** Costco cookies down ur throat(pause)."

A user said, "ill pay $2 max, maybe once they hit the dollar tree shelves." The next user wrote, "Wow, breaking news! Kai Cenat embarks on a daring mission to try the infamous Pokimane cookies. Let's hope he survives this wild culinary adventure unscathed!"

Tags news