Yeyep is Your Go-to Source for All the Latest Entertainment News, from Movies and TV Shows to Music and Fashion.
⎯ 《 Yeyep • Com 》

Who is Jeff Ayan? Netflix's 'Escaping Twin Flames' guru proclaims himself to be the 'Second Coming' of Jesus

2023-11-08 14:16
Netflix's upcoming docuseries to take a deep dive into Jeff Ayan's organization 'Escaping Twin Flames'
Who is Jeff Ayan? Netflix's 'Escaping Twin Flames' guru proclaims himself to be the 'Second Coming' of Jesus

TRAVERSE CITY, MICHIGAN: Netflix's 'Escaping Twin Flames' to provide an inside look at the inner workings of the controversial online community. Jeff Ayan is the co-founder of 'Twin Flames Universe'.

Jeff hails from Michigan and is an entrepreneur who worked as a relationship coach. He along with his wife Shaleia sells classes and workshops through Twin Flames Universe.

Jeff also offers one-on-one therapies and access to Google Hangout 'classes' where members are offered advice on their relationship issues. However, he called himself 'Father Christ' and said Shaleia is 'Mother Christ', positioning them as the undisputed leaders of the group with an intimate connection to God.

However, he later justified the statement by saying it was a reflection of the belief that everyone is a divine being but added he is also the 'Second Coming' of Jesus.

Meanwhile, in the upcoming Netflix show trailer, Jeff admitted, "The image of Christ was actually me, the second coming, not Jesus, the first coming." He continued, it's insane what I ask of you, for you to have my divine light."

He further added, "Dissolve the illusion, and recognize that you're actually a man."

Jeff Ayan has 'questionably' changed his name multiple times

Jeff Ayan has changed his name multiple times. In a previously released Amazon Prime video docuseries, Jeff's childhood friend, Eric Rogers, noted that Jeff’s online presence grew questionable shortly after he started a travel blog called Ender’s Adventures.

The blog’s name was inspired by Jeff’s great love for 'Ender's Game,' the science fiction novel series written by Orson Scott Card. However, Jeff later wanted to do life and career coaching.

Jeff then changed his name. On Facebook, Jeff wrote, "Okay, I thought long and hard, and I'm changing my name to Jeffrey Ayanethos."

However, just a couple of months later, he changed his name to Ender Ayanethos, which he believed was his 'one true name.' He then changed his name to Shafira Ayanethos, which he said was his 'one true name given by Divine Mother, the only name that I will answer to.'

He finally settled his name to 'Jeffrey Ender Divine' and reflected on social media. He wrote on Instagram, "Today I was approved to legally change my name to 'Jeffrey Ender Divine'.

He added, "It’s been a long and wonderful journey and I’m super grateful for the support of my loving wife @shaleiadivine." Jeff noted, "Happy to finally let go of the weight of a name that no longer serves me and enjoy the freedom of a name that resonates with me deeply."

Jeff Ayan believes in having 'spiritual power' to cure cancer

Jeff Ayan claimed that he had 'a gift' to cure people of their physical illnesses, which Jeff believed were all caused by childhood mental trauma. In the docuseries, Jeff's friend, Eric Rogers, claimed that Jeff had told him, I can talk to people and I can draw out this mental trauma."

He added, "I had my first client just last night. We had a great 20-minute session on Facebook messenger, and I cured her of multiple sclerosis." Jeff had a website where he advertised his 'spiritual healing' business.

Jeff claimed he could cure various illnesses, even cancer. Meanwhile, Jeff's high school friend, who lost their mother to cancer, claimed that Jeff took advantage of people in their most vulnerable moment.

Rogers said Jeff's response was, "I'm very sorry that I did not have my gift in high school, so I could not have cured your mother then."

'Escaping Twin Flames' to debut on Netflix on November 8.