Yeyep is Your Go-to Source for All the Latest Entertainment News, from Movies and TV Shows to Music and Fashion.
⎯ 《 Yeyep • Com 》

'Jeopardy!' host Mayim Bialik holds back tears as she reads heartbreaking final messages from Israelis killed in war

2023-10-12 14:27
Mayim Bialik struggled to hold back her tears as she read the last texts of victims of Hamas attack
'Jeopardy!' host Mayim Bialik holds back tears as she reads heartbreaking final messages from Israelis killed in war

LOS ANGELES, CALIFORNIA: 'Jeopardy!' host Mayim Bialik has taken up the difficult task of joining an initiative in which they will read out the last messages of Israeli war victims to their loved ones.

The actress and game show host shared the first of such videos on her Instagram account.

Not only the messages but Bialik's reaction to them is heartbreaking. Many fans came in to show appreciation for 'The Big Bang Theory' star for doing this difficult task.

Mayim Bialik reads out last messages of Israelis killed in war

In the video, as she is reading out the messages, Bialik can be seen struggling to keep her voice even and holding back her tears.

"This is what hell sounds like," a message flashed in the video as Bialik finished reading the texts.

The caption of her post read, "Some of us have decided to read text messages sent from the last moments of people’s lives in Israel."

"Yes, this is disturbing and heartbreaking, but it’s something I have decided to do in hopes it can continue to convey the depth of pain and suffering the Jewish people and the Israeli population are experiencing as we defend our right to exist. #TheLastMessage #HamasisISIS," she added.

Fans appreciate Mayim Bialik's 'Last Message' video

Under her post, Bialik's fans shared their love for her taking this step in their heartfelt comments.

"Thank you for having the strength to share these messages with us. My heart is breaking for you and Israel," a user wrote.

"Thank you so much for your support!! We really need this at hard times like this," another one said.

"Standing with our sisters and brothers fighting for us in Israel. Thank you for sharing through your platform," a comment read.

Another one said, "Thank you @missmayim for using your platform to show the atrocities happening in Israel and to expose the inconsistencies in those attempting to rationalize acts of terrorism against the Jewish community."

"I don’t know how anyone can think of anything but this right now. It has consumed my heart and my head and I am just devastated for everyone affected," one follower's devastating comment read.

Tags news