Yeyep is Your Go-to Source for All the Latest Entertainment News, from Movies and TV Shows to Music and Fashion.
⎯ 《 Yeyep • Com 》

Game of Rings: Joe Jonas sports wedding band as rumors intensify of split from Sophie Turner

2023-09-04 21:47
The Jonas Brothers shared a casual social media caption, extending Labor Day wishes and highlighting their ongoing tour
Game of Rings: Joe Jonas sports wedding band as rumors intensify of split from Sophie Turner

AUSTIN, TEXAS: Joe Jonas, still sporting his wedding ring, was seen enjoying a Texas sunset with his brothers, Kevin and Nick, in Austin on Sunday, September 3.

The 34-year-old singer, who has been married to Sophie Turner for four years, recently consulted a divorce lawyer, as reported by People.

Jonas Brothers extend warm Labor Day wishes amid tour adventure

Despite this, the Jonas Brothers kept their caption for a sunset photo on social media casual, extending Labor Day weekend wishes and sharing their tour experiences.

They sent warm Labor Day weekend wishes to their fans and mentioned that their current tour has been "incredible so far." The talented trio of heartthrobs also mentioned, "Having a little family time in the Texas sunset tonight before a big Austin show tomorrow."

In the picture, Joe appeared content in a graphic T-shirt and jeans, although he has been frequently seen without his wedding ring.

The couple, who started dating in 2016 and got engaged a year later, publicly flaunted their engagement on Instagram with matching captions of "I said yes' and 'She said yes."

They tied the knot with two ceremonies, one private affair in Las Vegas and a grander wedding in Paris.

Behind-the-scenes struggles in Joe and Sophie's picture-perfect life

This public image depicted a happy couple, with Sophie crediting Joe in 2019 for helping her find happiness beyond acting.

"A lot of [my happiness now] is to do with being with a person I've fallen in love with, who loves me more than he loves himself, and who wants to see me find my own happiness. That was probably the biggest thing that pushed me to find who I am — and find my happiness in things other than acting," she explained.

In July 2020, they welcomed their first daughter, Willa, followed by the birth of their second daughter, whose name remains undisclosed. Despite their picture-perfect public life, sources have revealed that the couple has been facing serious problems privately for several months, TMZ reported.

Joe's younger brother, Nick, shared cute snaps with his wife on their respective Instagram stories. Nick's wife joined him in Austin ahead of their performance at the Moody Center.

According to insiders, Joe has been taking care of both of their daughters even while touring across the country. Sources indicate that he has been looking after Willa and their younger daughter "pretty much all of the time."

Sophie spent time in the UK this year filming an ITV drama based on British jewel thief Joan Hannington. The couple also recently sold their Miami mansion, which they had purchased just last year.

Tags news epcelebs