Yeyep is Your Go-to Source for All the Latest Entertainment News, from Movies and TV Shows to Music and Fashion.
⎯ 《 Yeyep • Com 》

When will PewDiePie become a father? YouTuber 'frustrated' with Japan’s health restrictions: 'Doesn’t make sense'

2023-06-16 13:56
PewDiePie claims Japan's strict health regulations wouldn't let him spend more than two hours a day with his baby in the hospital
When will PewDiePie become a father? YouTuber 'frustrated' with Japan’s health restrictions: 'Doesn’t make sense'

TOKYO, JAPAN: Felix "PewDiePie" Kjellberg made a significant decision when he moved to Japan with his wife Marzia "MarziaPie" Kjellberg, in 2022, after having lived in Brighton, England, for nine years. The couple recently announced they're expecting their first child to be born in July. However, PewDiePie admitted his frustration regarding Japan’s health restrictions in a video uploaded on June 15, claiming that the hospital will limit the amount of time he gets to spend with his baby once it’s born.

Even though the YouTuber has occasionally expressed his annoyance with Japan, he moved to the country after falling in love with it and doesn't seem to regret his decision. In one of his earlier videos, he told his viewers, “We’re here mainly because we really enjoy it here," adding, “We really like it here, we feel really comfortable here.”

'It just doesn’t make sense to me'

Now that he and Marzia are expecting their first child, PewDiePie has one significant complaint about Japan, and that is to do with the country's strict health regulations. Despite calling his "semi-retired" existence in Japan "a dream," in his June 15 video, the YouTuber said that while he appreciates the country's adherence to structure and laws, the rules can occasionally be frustrating.

In the video, PewDiePie said, “Japan has so many rules, and it’s a bit conflicting for me to complain about, because a lot of the best stuff about Japan, a lot of the reasons why Japan works so well is because of the rules.” He continued, ''But sometimes, there are rules that just don’t make any sense. I have no problem following rules as long as I understand the reason for it, you know a lot of it is just, ‘Be thoughtful of other people, it’s not just about you'.” The YouTuber specifically brought up Japan's stringent health regulations, which, in his opinion, will prevent him from spending more than two hours with his child once it's born. “I’m not allowed to be in the delivery room for our baby for more than two hours. That’s because of the global health problem rules. It just doesn’t make sense to me… it’s really frustrating,” PewDiePie added.

'Keep on living your life'

As PewDiePie has around 111 million subscribers on YouTube, it's obvious that his fans reacted to his views on Japan's health restrictions as soon as he posted the video. A user commented, "It's just so cool to me how he and Marzia wanted to go to Japan for so long and finally his dream came true and now he's reviewing it. We're glad to be part of your journey Pewds. Keep on living your life." One user wrote, "I can feel what Papa Pewds is feeling. Just listening to him brings me a lot of joy, and I'm working at the moment, so this made my whole day 10 times better." "That feeling you couldn't describe is called peace and serenity. So glad you are experiencing life with these emotions. I pray that Marzia and the baby have a safe delivery," commented another, while one wrote, "Damn it's been a year already? Time really flies man, I still remember the first video Pewds uploaded about Japan. Great to see him happy tho," remembering the YouTuber's journey over the last year.

This article contains remarks made on the Internet by individual people and organizations. MEAWW cannot confirm them independently and does not support claims or opinions being made online.

Tags news