Yeyep is Your Go-to Source for All the Latest Entertainment News, from Movies and TV Shows to Music and Fashion.
⎯ 《 Yeyep • Com 》

'The Bachelorette' Season 20: Why is Sean McLaughlin frustrated and confused over Charity Lawson? Suitor hits tipping point as hometown dates near

2023-07-25 06:59
As per a preview, Sean McLaughlin is about to confront Charity Lawson about their relationship status in an upcoming episode
'The Bachelorette' Season 20: Why is Sean McLaughlin frustrated and confused over Charity Lawson? Suitor hits tipping point as hometown dates near

LOS ANGELES, CALIFORNIA: 'The Bachelorette' Season 20 is moving forward with stirring drama as multiple suitors have already been eliminated. Amid the heightened emotional setting, Sean McLaughlin is seemingly frustrated about his current relationship status with Charity Lawson. As the show enters Week 5 with six suitors -- Sean, Tanner, Xavier, Aaron, Joey, and Dotun -- they are all eager to make a place in Charity's heart now that Brayden has finally left.

Meanwhile, Dotun has supposedly risen to be Charity's top pick, leaving Sean flustered. Even though Charity has noticed his several likable traits and appreciated them, he is yet to be chosen for a one-on-one date.

Sean McLaughlin hopes for a one-on-one date with Charity Lawson

Even though Sean is yet to go on a one-on-one date with Charity on 'The Bachelorette' Season 20, he did receive some special attention during the 'Barbie' themed date. During the event, the suitors performed to the tune of Cyndi Lauper's 'Girls Just Want to Have Fun' in front of a crowd on the beach, with the winner receiving extra time with Charity. Sean not only won over Charity with his performance, but she also selected him as the Ken to her Barbie.

Charity and Sean were caught making out on the dock afterward before he strolled into the afterparty singing, signifying his jolly mood. As hometown dates are around the corner, he is hopeful for some quality time alone with Charity. Sean is heard admitting that he needs "one on one time" as he waits for a date card in a preview clip shared by PEOPLE Magazine. He further said, "That's what I'm striving for. Like, I'm really hopeful for it."

Why is Sean frustrated and confused with Charity Lawson?

Sean's hopes for a one-on-one date with Charity quickly fizzled out when Joey read the date card, which said, "Aaron B., Xavier, Tanner, Sean. Next up, hometowns." He was clearly left heartbroken and admitted in the confessional that he was upset by Charity's decision. "I'm confused, I’m frustrated, I'm mad. It's all like boiling up inside and trying not to come out. I’m trying to suppress, I'm trying to be in the moment. This is the tipping point where I feel like I need and deserve some answers in terms of where does she stand in all of this," Sean added. The preview concluded with him heading to Charity's room and asking if he could come in, to which Charity responded with a huge smile, welcoming him inside. As the clip ended with a cliffhanger, viewers will need to wait for the next episode to see how Charity will react to Sean's confrontation.

'The Bachelorette' Season 20 airs every Monday at 8 pm ET on ABC.