Yeyep is Your Go-to Source for All the Latest Entertainment News, from Movies and TV Shows to Music and Fashion.
⎯ 《 Yeyep • Com 》

'Sister Wives' star Christine Brown celebrates her first Thanksgiving with husband David Woolley: 'He is preparing the turkey'

2023-11-25 04:57
Brown married her husband David on October 7, in an outdoor ceremony in Moab, Utah
'Sister Wives' star Christine Brown celebrates her first Thanksgiving with husband David Woolley: 'He is preparing the turkey'

LOS ANGELES, CALIFORNIA: Christine Brown is having a great time enjoying her first holiday with her husband David Woolley. The 'Sister Wives' star posted a video on her Instagram account, sporting a playful t-shirt as she worked in the kitchen.

The message on her t-shirt stated, "I've tried polygamy," leading some fans to inquire about the significance of her wardrobe choice during what seemed to be an Instagram Live session.

"So, I went to dine at a place called Bohemian Brewery, and during dinner, they were like, 'Out of everybody here, we feel like you should probably have this shirt,'" she explained. "So they gave me this shirt," Brown shared.

Christine celebrates with her new husband

The 51-year-old expressed that the gesture was "super kind" and "super nice." She also displayed the back of the shirt, revealing it to be a branded shirt from the beer Polygamy Porter, with a punchline that read, "Why have just one."

"Good morning and happy Thanksgiving," she greeted in another segment of the clip. "This is my first Thanksgiving with David.

"He is preparing the turkey and mashed potatoes. His sister is here, making the gravy, and my mom is here, working on the pumpkin roll. I'm in charge of making Janelle's layered salad because it's amazing," she added.

How did Brown meet her new husband David Woolley?

Brown tied the knot with her husband David on October 7 in an outdoor ceremony in Moab, Utah. The couple first connected on a dating website in 2022.

"All the right pictures. It was him with those eyes. I'm like, 'You know what? I want to be looked at with those eyes for the rest of my life.' Him with his grandkids, at Disneyland, and then on a beach. I'm like, 'Yes. Sign me up for all of that!'" she joked.

Woolley knew Christine was special

The TV personality was previously involved in a polygamous marriage with Kody Brown, alongside three other wives named Janelle, Meri, and Robyn Brown, as reported by People.

Woolley expressed his feelings about Brown in October, stating, "I'm really very lucky and very happy that someone let her go because she's a unicorn."

In contrast, Brown expressed, "I feel like wherever we are together, we just create this amazing unity," as she reflected on their relationship.

"We're a solid unit, and whatever goes on around us just doesn't even matter. Being married together just solidifies us," she added.

Tags news