Yeyep is Your Go-to Source for All the Latest Entertainment News, from Movies and TV Shows to Music and Fashion.
⎯ 《 Yeyep • Com 》

'Summer House' stars Lindsay Hubbard and Carl Radke call off engagement weeks after garden party-themed bridal shower

2023-09-01 05:45
'The two (Lindsay Hubbard and Carl Radke) we're set to get married in November, but Carl said he couldn't move forward with wedding,' said an insider
'Summer House' stars Lindsay Hubbard and Carl Radke call off engagement weeks after garden party-themed bridal shower

LOS ANGELES, CALIFORNIA: Carl Radke has decided to end relationship with his fiance Lindsay Hubbard!

After being engaged for over a year, it has been reported that the ‘Summer House’ star informed Lindsay that he can’t continue with her.

The 38-year-old reality star was unable to 'move forward with the wedding' and the split was filmed and is likely to air on the next season of Summer House.

What did an insider say on their break up?

“Carl Radke and Lindsay Hubbard have called off their engagement. The two were set to get married in November, but Carl told Lindsay he couldn't move forward with the wedding,” claimed a source.

“The breakup was filmed and will most likely play out on the next season of Summer House.”

Weeks ago, Hubbard organized her garden party-themed bridal shower at Moxy East Village's Cathedrale in New York City.

The event witnessed her ‘Summer House’ co-stars, including Ciara Miller, Gabby Prescod, Amanda Batula, Danielle Olivera, and Samantha Feher.

"I have such an amazing group of girlfriends that were not going to let me get away without having a bridal shower," Hubbard told People.

For how long have Lindsay and Carl been engaged?

Carl and Lindsay announced their engagement in August 2022 over Instagram.

They shared the image of him proposing on the scenic Dune Beach in Southampton, New York, and was shown over the show. They captioned, "YOOOOOOO 💍 #AThousandTimesYes."

Carl, in an interview, said, "As we got there, I told her, 'we haven't had time to have alone time this summer, and I wanted to do something special,'" as he planned on the proposal.

Lindsay recalled, "'Will you marry me?' and I said, 'A thousand times, yes!' And he said, 'Hold on, let me get the ring' and I was like, 'I don't care! When should we get married? Now? I'm ready!'"

The two have been part of Bravo's reality series 'Summer House' since its debut in 2017. They started as friends, but the duo started dating in 2019 but ended their relationship months later, reports ET.

Lindsay clarified later, "Unfortunately going into it, Carl didn't exactly understand that I'm not just dating to date at this point in my life (even if he is my best friend), or that he wasn't quite ready for the level of commitment I need in a relationship," she said.

"Our expectations were not aligned, which is where it all went wrong," she continued.The former couple, however, had reconciled in October 2021.

Tags news