Yeyep is Your Go-to Source for All the Latest Entertainment News, from Movies and TV Shows to Music and Fashion.
⎯ 《 Yeyep • Com 》

Pierce Brosnan turns 70: Actor treats wife and mom to lunch at Nobu on his birthday outing in Malibu

2023-05-17 18:51
The actor was reportedly seen rocking a checkered jacket along with a zip-up jacket for the outing
Pierce Brosnan turns 70: Actor treats wife and mom to lunch at Nobu on his birthday outing in Malibu

MALIBU, CALIFORNIA: Pierce Brosnan completed 70 years of his existence on May 16. To mark the special day, he took two of his favorite people on a birthday outing. The Irish actor was reportedly spotted celebrating his birthday with his wife, Keely Shaye Smith, and mother, May, as they left Nobu in Malibu on Tuesday afternoon.

Brosnan did not shy away from PDA on his 70th birthday as he was seen kissing Smith, with whom he tied the knot in 2001. He was also captured on cameras holding his mother's hand as they exited the Japanese restaurant, The Daily Mail reported. For the outing, the ‘Die Another Day’ star chose a checkered jacket along with a zip-up jacket, which he paired with a navy blue t-shirt and a pair of black pants.

ALSO READ

'I don't get angry': Pierce Brosnan never loses temper as he uses meditation to 'quiet the mind'

Pierce Brosnan and Keely Smith's love story: A romance that made Hollywood go ga-ga

He also wore black shoes and a grey hat to complete his look. Brosnan’s wife went for an all-Black look as she donned a sleeved dress and same-colored heeled sandals. The birthday festivity came after the pair took to Instagram to wish their son, Paris Brosnan, who recently completed his college.

‘Go into the world with a brave heart’

“Dearest Paris, Heartfelt congratulations on your graduation from Loyola Marymount University School of Film & Television. Go into the world with a brave heart and create stories that will make the world a better place. @paris.brosnan,” ‘The Thomas Crown Affair’ actor posted, attracting hundreds of thousands of likes.

A fan commented below the post, “Congratulations Pierce and Keely one Fine young man you have raised! Much love and blessings to you all.” Another one said, “Congratulations Paris! Make your parents proud and the world you will create👏.”

The third user shared, “Congratulations for your son, @piercebrosnanofficial. God bless his life and dreams a lot. Hugs from Brazil ❤️🇧🇷🙏👏.” “Huge Congratulations great school. My daughter graduated in 2014 and has a great job and was the best decision to send her there. Go Lions 🦁,” the fourth one added.

‘Painting has helped me find my way in life’

Besides, Brosnan is also reportedly busy these days because of his first solo exhibition as an artist. The exhibition is called, ‘So Many Dreams,’ which opened to the public on Saturday, May 13, in Los Angeles. He shared about it on his social media account as he wrote, “‘SO MANY DREAMS’ opens to the public May 14th thru May 21st at 434 N. La Brea Ave, Los Angeles, CA 90036. The exhibition features: 50 paintings, 100 phone drawings, script drawings, linocuts, NFT’s and a short documentary film. Look forward to seeing you at the show. #piercebrosnanart.”

In another share, he added, “‘SO MANY DREAMS’ are coming true! Please enjoy this short film directed by Thom Zimny and produced by Dylan Brosnan. #piercebrosnanart.” Brosnan also spoke with Vanity Fair about his artworks and said, “I have been painting since '87 and it's very therapeutic. Painting has helped me find my way in life. Whenever I feel angst, I'll go to the canvas. It brings me comfort and it's just so joyful.”

The star noted, “I never thought about having my paintings going out into the world, but Keely documented it all and said, ‘Let's try for a show.’ She has a strong hand in the work, in the celebration of the work, and the love that she has for the work.”

This article contains remarks made on the Internet by individual people and organizations. MEAWW cannot confirm them independently and does not support claims or opinions being made online.

Tags news