Yeyep is Your Go-to Source for All the Latest Entertainment News, from Movies and TV Shows to Music and Fashion.
⎯ 《 Yeyep • Com 》

Kai Cenat reprimands fans for berating SZA during livestream after getting blocked on IG

2023-09-15 18:59
Here's what Kai Cenat said to his fans for berating his celebrity crush SZA during a livestream
Kai Cenat reprimands fans for berating SZA during livestream after getting blocked on IG

NEW YORK CITY, NEW YORK: Popular Twitch personality Kai Cenat recently reprimanded his fans for berating musician and songwriter SZA during a livestream.

Following a conversation with rapper Offset, who assisted him in developing a pick-up line to employ, the streamer attempted to enter her direct message last week.

Later, Cenat informed his followers that he was unable to communicate with his celebrity crush any longer. While he was discussing it, spectators and supporters began making fun of him by claiming that he had been blocked.

Kai Cenat asked fans to leave SZA alone

Kai Cenat expressed his disappointment by posting a video of his response to social media, which caused many of his followers to message her there.

The Twitch streamer expressed his displeasure in a recent webcast when his viewers criticized SZA, "Leave her alone my (N-word)."

He went on to say, "Leave her alone. If no one else is going to say it, I will. Leave her the f*ck alone."

Last week, while speaking with Offset, Cenat made it obvious that he had a major celebrity crush on SZA. With the rapper's assistance, Cenat wrote her a direct message on Instagram. Unbeknownst to some, the social networking platform recently implemented an "invite" rule for direct messaging.

If the recipient does not have the sender on their list of followers, the number of direct messages that can be sent to them is limited.

Cenat experienced this, but when he discovered he was unable to send another message, he thought SZA blocked him.

In order to achieve this, fans began bombarding her Instagram posts with requests to "unblock Kai," which prompted the singer to reprimand them on her page.

Kai Cenat revealed SZA 'did not block' him

It seems that Kai Cenat was also uncomfortable with the way things were going and chastised his followers for it. He made it clear that he was not blocked and that, even if he were, what they were doing was wrong before telling them to stop attacking SZA.

Cenat said, "She did not block me. And even if she did block me? It's okay, bro!" He also alleged that his followers were overly parasocial, "Y'all be telling me I am parasocial? N****, it's y'all (N-word)! You feel me?"

Cenat recently successfully defended his title to earn a second consecutive Streamy Award for Streamer of the Year. The 21-year-old has experienced a rapid climb to stardom in recent years, becoming one of Twitch's faces and drawing tens of thousands of viewers each time he streams.

Tags news