Yeyep is Your Go-to Source for All the Latest Entertainment News, from Movies and TV Shows to Music and Fashion.
⎯ 《 Yeyep • Com 》

IShowSpeed baffled after TikTok unexpectedly bans him for 'sexual activity' during live chat with girl

2023-10-07 18:25
IShowSpeed's recent ban from TikTok came as a surprise
IShowSpeed baffled after TikTok unexpectedly bans him for 'sexual activity' during live chat with girl

CINCINNATI, OHIO: IShowSpeed found himself in the limelight once more, this time due to a TikTok ban. During a recent livestream on the platform, he was engaged in conversation with a female TikTok user when, unexpectedly, his account was blocked by TikTok.

The platform cited his involvement in sexual activity and services as the reason for the ban. Furthermore, TikTok informed him that not only had his live access been revoked, but he would also be prohibited from participating as a guest in other users' livestreams.

This decision left the YouTuber baffled as he was unable to accept the platform's provided reasons.

What happened to IShowSpeed's TikTok account?

During IShowSpeed's live session on TikTok, he was chatting with TikToker @chopperhatgirl when a message from the platform abruptly notified him of his removal due to "sexual activity and services." Shortly after, another message popped up on his account with further details, that said, "LIVE access removed. You'll no longer be able to go LIVE and join LIVE as a guest due to violations of our Community Guidelines."

Upon investigating, Speed learned that TikTok had deemed his content inappropriate.

An excerpt from TikTok's explanation for his suspension reads: "Violation reasons: sexual activity and services. TikTok is a place where people can come discuss or learn about s*xuality, s*x, or reproductive health. [But] We are mindful that certain content involving s*xuality, s*x, or reproductive health may not be appropriate."

IShowSpeed was visibly shocked by the unforeseen ban and questioned the reason behind it. He then made a lighthearted comment about his recent viral wardrobe mishap, joking:

"What?! How did I get banned? What? Chat, what did I... I didn't even show my m**t! I didn't even... I didn't even show my meat."

It's worth mentioning that @chopperhatgirl, the TikTok user who Speed was interacting with, also conveyed her bewilderment upon discovering that the 18-year-old had been ejected from their live exchange. She commented:

"Wait, he left! Oh, my ghosh, no! Where did he go? I didn't even answer the question. Wait, what's happening right now? He got banned? No! I'm so surprised right now. What the frick did just happen? What just happened? Can someone just explain what just happened?"

Internet reacts to IShowSpeed's unexpected TikTok ban

Upon watching the livestream interaction of IShowSpeed and a TikTok girl, many fans flocked to the comment section to shared their perspectives.

One fan said, "bro's calling himself "ishowmeat", when he was having depression and crying because people called him that before 💀"

Another fan wrote, "Bro thinks showing his meat is all he gotta do to get banned, L tiktok tho banning speed when he just tryna spit game😹😹"

The third fan said, "ishow speed and gettting banned not his first time😂." The fourth user wrote, "Bro got banned because he showed his meat again"

The last user said, "tiktok does have a shitty algorithm".

Tags news