Yeyep is Your Go-to Source for All the Latest Entertainment News, from Movies and TV Shows to Music and Fashion.
⎯ 《 Yeyep • Com 》

How old is Ryan Reynolds? Fans extend heartfelt birthday wishes to actor as Wrexham invites people to sign online card

2023-10-24 03:23
The special online card marks Ryan Reynolds' birthday to 'repay some of the inspiration and happy times' he has provided Team Wrexham to date
How old is Ryan Reynolds? Fans extend heartfelt birthday wishes to actor as Wrexham invites people to sign online card

LOS ANGELES, CALIFORNIA: Ryan Reynolds turned 47 on Monday, October 23, and his football club, Wrexham, has invited fans to participate in an unusual birthday celebration for the actor.

According to the Evening Standard, along with wishes from his friends in Hollywood, Reynolds’ football team has now expressed their admiration and appreciation for him.

He took over Wrexham in February 2021 alongside Rob McElhenney.

Wrexham fans grateful to Ryan Reynolds for his positive effect on the team

On Monday, October 23, the club will receive the birthday card created by Wrexham fan James Grundy, a resident of Reading.

Speaking to The Leader, Grundy said, “I am a (mainly remote) fan and have enjoyed following the team’s progress closely.”

“I think many football fans like me love a good story like this and feel grateful to Rob and Ryan for the positive effect their investment had, not just on Wrexham but the whole of the National League, too!” he continued.

He added, “I wanted to celebrate the most joyful, positive story in football at a time when the world feels pretty bleak. And, of course, just as a way to say thanks to Ryan (and Rob) without being able to speak to them in person.”

Where to view the Wrexham team’s birthday card to Ryan Reynolds?

The online birthday card will take messages throughout Monday and can be viewed online at Kindeo. The card will then be shared with the ‘Deadpool’ actor.

To mark the day, Kindeo also allows users to share written messages or upload a picture or video.

After playing 14 games, Wrexham FC currently holds the fourth position in League 2, positioning themselves for the potential of achieving a second successive promotion.

“Rob and Ryan’s passion for the club and town is infectious. It has definitely rubbed off on me,” said Grundy.

“I hope people like this card as a way to say thanks and repay some of the inspiration and happy times Ryan’s fostered - everyone needs a little happiness these days!” he added.

Internet says Ryan Reynolds’ looks like he’s 30’

Wishing the football tycoon a happy birthday, netizens rallied to express their love for Reynolds.

Praising him for his wit and humor, an X (formerly Twitter) user wrote, “So talented he can turn a serious action movie into a banger comedy.” In contrast, another wrote, “Happy birthday to the effortlessly funny man... Thanks for the fond memories.”

Talking about Reynolds’s portrayal of his superhero character, a fan wrote, “When God made him God: listen Ryan u have one job to play Deadpool. Do it nicely, and he nailed it.”

“That’s crazy cause this man looks like he’s 30 Happy birthday Ryan,” wrote a fan who found it unbelievable that Reynolds turned 47.

Tags news