Yeyep is Your Go-to Source for All the Latest Entertainment News, from Movies and TV Shows to Music and Fashion.
⎯ 《 Yeyep • Com 》

'MBFFL' Season 11: Glenn calls out his daughter Whitney Way Thore for stealing his thunder at photoshoot

2023-10-04 07:16
'MBFFL' star Whitney Way Thore served as an assistant to her father, Glenn Thore, during a photoshoot but ended up taking over the shoot
'MBFFL' Season 11: Glenn calls out his daughter Whitney Way Thore for stealing his thunder at photoshoot

GREENSBORO, NORTH CAROLINA: 'My Big Fat Fabulous Life' Season 11 star Whitney Way Thore recently went for a couple's photo shoot with her father Glenn Thore in the latest preview of the TLC show.

Glenn was assigned to take photos of the couple and Whitney joined him as an assistant to take behind-the-scenes video clips. However, in the preview, Whitney took over Glenn's photoshoot and gave her father very little chance to take photos.

Whitney started to give instructions to the couple but Glenn appeared to be fed up and said, "Whitney I thought it was supposed to be my photoshoot."

Meanwhile, Whitney didn't take it seriously and said, "I'm a videographer, someone needs to get behind the scenes."

In a confessional, Glenn admitted that when Whitney proposed that he do this photoshoot, "I thought I'm gonna sort of in charge but she stole my thunder."

Whitney Way Thore controls Glenn's decisions

Whitney Way Thore is known for overacting and her dramatic reactions are part of 'My Big Fat Fabulous Life' Season 11. However, it appears like she also tries to control her father Glenn Thore's life in one way or another.

In a previous episode, Whitney was deciding what her father would do or not. Whitney and Glenn were sitting at a restaurant and she appeared to be checking her dad’s bucket list and had doubts.

She read the list, which included car racing, hot air balloon rides, skydiving, and a lot more. However, Whitney appeared to be stopping her dad from doing those things.

Whitney didn’t allow Glenn to drive at 150 miles/hour or go skydiving. But Glenn looked miserable as he tried to convince his daughter to let him do what he wanted.

Whitney Way Thore takes Glenn to her house after Babs' death

Whitney Thore has been caring for her father, Glenn Thore, since his wife, Babs Thore, died. She moved her father into her home since he wasn't ready to return to the house he lived in with Babs.

However, months after Babs' passing, the 'MBFFL' star felt that it was time for her father to step back into his home. She had cleaned it all out of her mother's belongings but kept a lot of the furniture and decorations behind.

Glenn had been grieving over his big loss and when he saw his empty closet and told his daughter he wished she would have left some of her mother's stuff in it.

Catch the new episode of 'My Big Fat Fabulous Life' Season 11 on Tuesday at 9 pm ET on TLC.