Yeyep is Your Go-to Source for All the Latest Entertainment News, from Movies and TV Shows to Music and Fashion.
⎯ 《 Yeyep • Com 》

Who is Anji Nyquist's husband? Minnesota woman who won popular game show 'Jeopardy' hailed as the hottest contestant ever

2023-07-19 03:27
Anji Nyquist said that she wants to be remembered on the show 'Jeopardy' for both her intelligence and beauty
Who is Anji Nyquist's husband? Minnesota woman who won popular game show 'Jeopardy' hailed as the hottest contestant ever

NEW YORK CITY, NEW YORK: Anji Nyquist, who recently won the long-running popular American game show 'Jeopardy' is hailed as the hottest contest so far among all of its 39 seasons. In an interview, the Minneapolis, Minnesota, native opened up about her win and how she got weird and unexpected requests from online admirers, some of whom are “creeps.” Nyquist had done a “Q & A” segment on her Instagram following her game appearance so that her fans can get a chance to know her better.

“I did an ‘ask me anything,'” she told The Sun. “And there were a lot of people who asked, ‘Would you do an OnlyFans? It would be really popular.’” Nyquist then added, "You’re gonna get some nice people, and you’re gonna get some creeps. I have been getting DMs from random men.” The player received a few comments such as “You’re so beautiful” and “You’re the hottest contestant ever” but she wants to be remembered on the show for both her intelligence and beauty.

'It was not what I was expecting'

“‘Jeopardy!’ is about your brain and your performance in this scenario,” she sighed. “It was not what I was expecting, that’s for sure.” Nyquist also spoke about her experiences on the series, claiming that she was stunned to see the set’s size. The stage was “smaller” than she thought it was and noted that the “board and contestants aren’t that far apart.”

She explained that she used to watch the show with her late father. Nyquist had lived with her father and looked after him while he was suffering from dementia. They would watch episodes featuring champion James Holzhauer. “My dad would do the ‘all in’ motion with James, and he would cheer when he got them right so that’s a special memory for me. Now I’m part of that family,” she joyfully remembered. She continued her “Jeopardy!” recognization, "I knew there’d be some negativity, but it was great to have 15 minutes of fame.”

Who is Anji Nyquist's husband?

However, much to the disappointment of her male admirers who sent her so many X-rated requests, Nyquist is married and has even mentioned her husband in a number of posts on her Twitter account. The young woman of Indian descent, in general, maintains strict privacy when it comes to her family and personal life. According to Factspodium, it is known that her husband’s name is Trav. She shared a picture with her husband celebrating their anniversary in May last year.

What does Anji Nyquist do for a living?

Nyquist holds the job of social media coordinator based in Minneapolis. As of now, she serves as a Lease Administration Analyst at JLL, a real estate services company. She was a Home Mortgage Loan Processor at Wells Fargo, an American multinational financial services company before that. Nyquist also worked as a Mortgage Loan Processor at Military Family Home Loans. She was an Athletic Communications Intern at Minnesota State University, Mankato.

Tags news