Yeyep is Your Go-to Source for All the Latest Entertainment News, from Movies and TV Shows to Music and Fashion.
⎯ 《 Yeyep • Com 》

When will Butterbean fight Jake Paul? Boxing legend says 'let's get it on' as he prepares to take down YouTuber

2023-06-19 15:28
Butterbean is prepared to come out of retirement to fight Jake Paul
When will Butterbean fight Jake Paul? Boxing legend says 'let's get it on' as he prepares to take down YouTuber

JASPER, ALABAMA: With the latest challenge from one of the most iconic figures to ever fight professionally, it's currently pretty easy for Jake Paul to find people who want to punch him in the face. To fight Jake Paul, Eric Esch, better known as Butterbean, is ready to come out of retirement. With this, the YouTuber has challenged a total of two trained boxers in his so-called "professional" career.

Although it would be strange for Jake Paul to suffer a second straight defeat, his loss to Tommy Fury did not really hurt his reputation as a boxer, as there is still money coming in for potential fights. Butterbean was a feared knockout puncher in his heyday despite his size and advanced age, even if he lacked the agility and physical fitness to keep up with the top boxers of his time.

'Let's get it on, me and you'

Potential opponents may benefit from having time to get organized, as there is no indication that the Paul roadshow will subside anytime soon. Although he is ridiculed for his looks, Butterbean believes it would take a year for him to get into combat form.

Considering that he is 56 years old, has been retired for ten years, and weighs only slightly less than 400 pounds, this is hard to believe.

Butterbean stated during an Instagram live video, “I'm going to fight one last fight. It's gonna be one year from now. Jake Paul, if you're ready, I'm here for you, my friend. Let's get it on, me and you, Jake Paul.”

Of course, there will be others who claim that this is an elderly man looking for a windfall, especially considering that in his old age he was forced to participate in MMA competitions.

‘Old man must be smoking something’

After the controversial statement by Butterbean on Instagram Live, many fans couldn’t keep calm and expressed their views on the social networking platform Twitter. A fan said, “Old man must be smoking something. He just needs relax, take another toke, hold the smoke, and enjoy his retirement! @jakepaul will eat him alive. I got Butterbean soup for sale if this beat down happens!” whereas another one said, “If Butterbean connects then Jake Paul is getting sent to the moon.” “Butterbean can barely walk but if he catches Jake Paul with a right hook he’s dropping faster than Bart Gunn,” said another fan.