Yeyep is Your Go-to Source for All the Latest Entertainment News, from Movies and TV Shows to Music and Fashion.
⎯ 《 Yeyep • Com 》

Megyn Kelly accuses 'privileged' Charlize Theron of 'setting the stage' for grooming of children

2023-05-16 10:54
Megyn Kelly lashed out at Charlize Theron after the actress showed her unwavering support for drag queens
Megyn Kelly accuses 'privileged' Charlize Theron of 'setting the stage' for grooming of children

MALIBU, CALIFORNIA: Megyn Kelly has once again slammed Charlize Theron, in her SiriusXM podcast episode on Monday, May 16, responding to the 'Atomic Blonde' actress' previous criticism where she declared that she would “f–k up” anyone who opposed drag queens performing for children. Kelly claimed Theron was showing her “privilege” and allegedly invited the latter to “come and f–k me up.”

The controversy arose from Theron's recent statement during a telethon titled “Drag Isn’t Dangerous,” which ended up raising some $500,000. “I will f–k anybody up who is, like, trying to f–k with anything with” drag queens, Theron said. "There are so many things that are hurting and, really, killing our kids, and we all know what I’m talking about right now and it ain’t no drag queen."

READ MORE

Charlize Theron claims Kim Kardashian has 'more value than Meryl Streep' in 'age of reality television'

Charlize Theron says she's 'shockingly available' and people just need to step up and ask her out

Megyn Kelly slams Charlize Theron over her drag queen stance

“If you’ve ever seen a drag queen lip-sync for her life, it only makes you happier, it only make you love more, it makes you a better person. Please support all the great organizations that are out there helping all of this nonsense go away like it should,” the Oscar winner said. However, Kelly clapped back by saying, “If you don’t understand, Charlize, and LGBTQ Nation, and whoever else came after me for the Friday comments…that there actually is a problem, and if you’re not equally outraged about it, then you are part of the problem,” Kelly said.

Kelly expressed her dismay at Theron's comments, particularly due to her belief that "pedophiles" target vulnerable children from disadvantaged backgrounds. “You’re setting the stage for further grooming and exploitation of children.” “She’s rich, she’s famous, she’s beautiful, I’m sure she has a staff that looks like Downton Abbey,” Kelly said, adding, “Guess who the pedophiles go after first? The kids from broken homes, the poor kids, the kids who have a parent who’s addicted to drugs or alcohol, the kids who wind up in the system are having committed a juvenile defense, the kids who don’t have a rich and famous mother out there saying, ‘Slay queen!'” Kelly said.

“She can lay the groundwork all she wants for drag queen performances everywhere,” Kelly said of Theron. “She’s not going to have to pick up the mess.” “All of these incredibly stupid policies. Bye! No more room for hate, only love, and love equals drag queens!” Meanwhile, lawmakers from Tennessee, Kentucky, and Montana have recently introduced legislation to restrict public drag performances.

'Megyn, really, get a life!'

Internet users slammed both Megyn and Charlize Theron amid the war of words. One user tweeted, "Charlize adopted a black male child who is now a girl. I am with Megyn." Another added, "Megan, really, get a life:" A third one claimed, "Theron is a freak in need of boycotting. Miller lite too." A Twitter user said, "Sounds like Charlize needs to file a lawsuit for slander" "All republican accusations are confessions," read a tweet.

This article contains remarks made on the Internet by individual people and organizations. MEAWW cannot confirm them independently and does not support claims or opinions being made online

Tags news epcelebs