Yeyep is Your Go-to Source for All the Latest Entertainment News, from Movies and TV Shows to Music and Fashion.
⎯ 《 Yeyep • Com 》

Joe Rogan: What 'crazy' fact about 'John Wick' startled podcaster? 'It is awesome'

2023-06-09 21:58
Joe Rogan was amazed by an interesting fact revealed during a chat with 'John Wick' director Chad Stahelski
Joe Rogan: What 'crazy' fact about 'John Wick' startled podcaster? 'It is awesome'

AUSTIN, TEXAS: UFC color commentator Joe Rogan, also a popular podcaster and stand-up comedian, appeared stunned by a tidbit revealed during a chat with 'John Wick' director Chad Stahelski. Rogan also praised Keanu Reeves' gun skills during an episode of his podcast with Stahelski.

Rogan asked Stahelski about the lethal assassin series' outstanding gun magazine flip action by Keanu Reeves. Let's have a closer look at what exact detail about Wick's 'Chapter 4' shocked Rogan.

What 'crazy fact' stunned Joe Rogan?

'John Wick: Chapter 4', the latest installment in the series, debuted with a franchise-best $73.5 million at the box office in March 2023. But movie enthusiast Rogan only had one pressing question for Stahelski, “Where did the magazine reload flip come from?”

The director and stuntman replied that Reeves had come up with the idea himself. Reeves stars as the gun-toting assassin John Wick in the film series. Stahelski added, “Funny thing is that I’m giving total credit to Keanu..100 percent." He continued, "He started doing that and I’m like ‘what are you doing?’ "He was like ‘I’m checking that,' I give the credit to Keanu, I mean that’s awesome.”

An evidently impressed Rogan said about the action, “It is awesome. People do that thing, you know how crazy that is." "An actor for a film decides to come up with a thing and it’s actually a quicker way to eject a magazine," he added.

'John Wick: Chapter 4'

With a runtime of two hours and 49 minutes, 'Chapter 4' cost at least $100 million to make. In the movie, Wick discovers a way to take down the High Table, the organization in charge of global organized crime. But before Wick can earn his release, he must battle a new adversary with strong global affiliations and powers that convert former allies into enemies.

In March 2023, Reeves told The US Sun at a gala screening in London, “I think we really wanted just to expand the John Wick universe, but really connect to John and the journey that he was on but also now opening it up to friendships." He continued, “If anything, maybe the action is a little more sophisticated and complex."