Yeyep is Your Go-to Source for All the Latest Entertainment News, from Movies and TV Shows to Music and Fashion.
⎯ 《 Yeyep • Com 》

MrBeast fears going 'broke' as he commits to giving $10k daily to challenge participant, Internet asks 'who approved this idea'

2023-10-01 20:50
MrBeast bought a grocery store and offered $10k per day to live there; person hasn't left in weeks
MrBeast fears going 'broke' as he commits to giving $10k daily to challenge participant, Internet asks 'who approved this idea'

GREENVILLE, NORTH CAROLINA: MrBeast, the reigning king of YouTube, recently addressed his fans on platform 'X' to share his concerns about the financial risk he's taken on by committing to pay someone $10,000 every day if they complete his latest challenge.

MrBeast consistently astonishes his fan base with his innovative challenges and concepts.

In a recent revelation, MrBeast introduced an exciting upcoming challenge, promising a jaw-dropping cash prize of $500,000 to those who can endure 100 days in a room he had teased in a previous tweet.

Will MrBeast go broke?

In a recent post on the platform 'X', MrBeast opened up to his fans about a challenge that has been draining a significant amount of his finances.

MrBeast confessed, "I messed up."

He went on to explain that he had recently purchased a random grocery store and made a spontaneous offer to an individual, promising to give them $10,000 every day if they chose to reside within the grocery store.

MrBeast continued by revealing that several weeks had passed, and the person in question had shown no intention of leaving the grocery store.

He added, "I’m gonna go broke."

Responding to a fan's inquiry about the duration of time that had passed since the individual began living in the grocery store, MrBeast stated, "It’s been over a month so far."

When another fan asked whether the store was still operational, MrBeast mentioned that he had covered the windows and secured the grocery store from the outside.

MrBeast's fans suggest that he films the challenge and releases it to get back the money

A user wrote, "Who approved this idea 💀"

Another user wrote, "Well you should have added alligators in the produce isles. When you have this kind of money, careful you don't wind up broke at the end. I recommend you have a real exit plan, although I know you sell chocolate and other things so maybe my point is pointless... Peace!"

A user stated, "Film it, make it a thing and you’ll have your money back in no time. Probably more."

Tags news