Yeyep is Your Go-to Source for All the Latest Entertainment News, from Movies and TV Shows to Music and Fashion.
⎯ 《 Yeyep • Com 》

Vanderpump Rules' Raquel Leviss turns on Tom Sandoval

2023-06-11 03:47

Raquel Leviss just SURved up a whole new timeline.

During the last six minutes of part three of the Vanderpump Rules reunion, the reality star admitted that she and Tom Sandoval had been lying about the true start of their affair.

"I think it's important for me to tell the truth," Raquel said in her final confessional of the season, filmed six days after the reunion was taped. "I think that I've been lying and being so deceitful this entire time that I don't want to lie anymore. And it's all out there anyway. The worst is out there yet I'm still finding myself having to lie about specific timeline things."

As for why she concealed the truth? The former beauty queen admitted that Tom—who was dating Ariana Madix at the time—felt "like it would be less hurtful to say that this wasn't going on for so long."

But Raquel isn't holding back now, recounting the time she and the Tom Tom co-owner had sex in Mexico during co-star Scheana Shay's wedding to Brock Davies.

"The second time was actually during Mexico," she confessed. "I was like, ‘We can't see each other. This isn't going to be a thing.' But then that first night in Cancun, he was, like, drunk and trying to find his room and I heard him talking in the hallway and there was somebody working there and he was, like, asking which direction the elevator was. And I was like, ‘Wait, just come inside. Sorry, sir he's really drunk.' That was the second time we were physical, intimate with each other.'"

The 28-year-old told producers that they did, in fact, have sex multiple times in Mexico, noting, "It definitely picked up speed more after we wrapped filming."