Yeyep is Your Go-to Source for All the Latest Entertainment News, from Movies and TV Shows to Music and Fashion.
⎯ γ€Š Yeyep β€’ Com 》

Fans hail 'RHOBH' alum Lisa Rinna as she makes 'killer' debut in 'American Horror Stories'

2023-11-09 14:18
Despite having a little part in 'American Horror Stories', fans of 'The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills' think Lisa Rinna did a good job in it
Fans hail 'RHOBH' alum Lisa Rinna as she makes 'killer' debut in 'American Horror Stories'

BEVERLY HILLS, CALIFORNIA: Lisa Rinna just made her Hulu debut on 'American Horror Stories', and fans were ecstatic. Lisa recently resorted to Instagram to tease her followers with a little clip from the episode, and fans are already clamoring for her return to the series.

Though she has an acting background, 'The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills' star is most known for her reality TV meltdowns.

However, Lisa seemed to fit right in with the eerie spin-off, which might lead to a new chapter in her TV career.

The third season of 'American Horror Stories,' a spin-off of 'American Horror Story,' was recently released on Hulu. Fans of all things spooky have four new episodes to feast on post-Halloween.

Lisa appears in "Tapeworm," one of the episodes. While Lisa has stated that it would take "a lot of cash" for her to return to reality television, based on her success in 'AHS,' her future may not be in reality television at all.

Under the Instagram post, one fan wrote, "Post housewives Rinna is EVERYTHING! πŸ™Œ." While another user added, "LISA BOOKED AND BUSYYYYYY."

Already asking for her return to the Hulu show, another fan wrote, "Ok, I don’t miss Rinna from RHONY anymore. I want her in this instead!!!!!!!! β€οΈπŸ‘." A fourth person commented, "The Jennifer Coolidge of American horror stories, bring LISA back each season!!! πŸ”₯."

"Invented acting πŸ“•," praised another. Another fan shared, "This is the WILDEST episode ever ! I was scared to drink my tap water after πŸ˜‚ soooo good Lisa!!!!"

A fan further wrote, "Yassssss! Thespian Rinna is BACK!" Another fan argued, "THIS IS EVERYYYYTHING πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘ you killed this role."

Denise Richards refuses to be friends with Lisa Rinna following 'RHOBH' 'bad experience'

After both Denise Richards and Lisa participated in the 'RHOBH', their relationship took a serious hit, and now the former is talking about how their friendship is ending.

"We would still be friends β€” Lisa Rinna and I β€” if we weren't on the show. I think you learn a lot about people when you live with them, travel, or work with them. I had never worked with Rinna before, so we worked in the same movie β€” ironically, my ex-husband was in it." The actress added, "I didn't have a scene with her, and I didn't work with her," on Bethenny Frankel's podcast, "Just B with Bethenny Frankel."

"For me personally, would Aaron and I be married if we were on the show in 10 years? Absolutely. The show itself β€” that environment can change people itself," she remarked of her husband, Aaron Phypers.

"Absolutely. I do think Lisa Rinna β€” people knew who she was, but she didn't have the fame she has now. I will never be friends with her ever. How she could sacrifice a friendship for a friend that isn't going to last forever β€” at what cost."

"I also had a negative experience. My experience with Lisa Rinna was so bad that I thought, 'OK, what would happen next season?' I don't know if they will ask me back. I just did a few episodes. I didn't call to say, 'Hey, can I come back?' I have no ego, either. After my second season, because I wanted it to be real, I said, 'How would it make sense if all the women f------ hate me?'"

Denise further mentioned. "Almost everyone did except for Garcelle [Beauvais] and Sutton [Stracke], but everyone else was such an a------ to me. I thought, 'How would it make sense for me to come back?' That's where you learn the process of what the show is."

She also mentioned returning to the reality program now that Lisa is no longer on it.

Why did Lisa Rinna leave 'RHOBH'?

Lisa disclosed in a May 2023 interview with ES Magazine that she departed from 'RHOBH' following a dream she had that her late mother, Lois Rinna, who passed away on November 15, 2021, had advised her to leave the program. "Who wants to leave a job?" stated Lisa.

"But I think we all knew it was time."

Tags news