Yeyep is Your Go-to Source for All the Latest Entertainment News, from Movies and TV Shows to Music and Fashion.
⎯ 《 Yeyep • Com 》

'Today with Hoda & Jenna' host Hoda Kotb says her 'heart is open' to dating again after recent break up

2023-05-14 19:52
'And I don’t know why I said it so clearly, but I actually knew that my heart is open. I have an open heart,' said Hoda Kotb
'Today with Hoda & Jenna' host Hoda Kotb says her 'heart is open' to dating again after recent break up

LOS ANGELES, CALIFORNIA: In the world of love, there is always hope. And that has been proven by Hoda Kotb, who is keeping her heart open after she and long time fiance Joel Schiffman broke up earlier this year. While celebrating the 70th anniversary of 'Today' at the Paley Center for Media in New York City, Hoda told People that she isn't shutting down the idea of dating again.

"I haven’t really thought about who I would see myself with, but I do have to say something," she said at the Wednesday event. "My sister even said and asked me at one point, 'Are (you) afraid to be by yourself?' And I said to her, 'I’m not going to be by myself.' And I don’t know why I said it so clearly, but I actually knew that my heart is open. I have an open heart." Hoda continued, "I know at some point and I can see it, it will happen." Hoda added, "When? I can’t say but I assured her I said, 'Oh, don’t worry. No worries. I said I’m going to be just fine.'"

READ MORE

'Leave this for Halloween': Hoda Kotb and Jenna Bush Hager slammed for 'vulgar' new looks on 'Today' show

Hoda Kotb recalls kind gesture by nurses when she wanted to bathe daughter Hope, 3, during ICU stay

'We’re better as friends and parents'

In January this year, Hoda announced on 'Today with Hoda & Jenna' that she and Joel Schiffman has called off their engagement. She shared about how the decision came up to be and said, "We decided that we're better as friends and parents than we are as an engaged couple." She added, "So we decided that we are going to start this new year and begin it kind of on our new path as loving parents to our adorable, delightful children, and as friends."

'I thought she had a significant other'

While everything that goes around in the biz world has to go through public review, Hoda Kotb's statement about finding love got many reactions from the people on Instagram. One user said, "I thought she had a significant other." Another user chimed in with, "Not sure what this post is about. So many other things going on in our country. Whatever." While one fan made a rude comment and said, "Why does she HAVE to be with anyone. However, men in her age range are finished raising small children." One user wrote with clear irritation, "Here we go again."

This article contains remarks made on the Internet by individual people and organizations. MEAWW cannot confirm them independently and does not support claims or opinions being made online.

Tags news