Yeyep is Your Go-to Source for All the Latest Entertainment News, from Movies and TV Shows to Music and Fashion.
⎯ 《 Yeyep • Com 》

Who is Kenzo Nudo? 'Love Island USA' Season 5's newest islander brings excitement and drama to the villa

2023-07-31 07:51
Kenzo Nudo will join 'Love Island USA' Season 5 on the episode airing on Sunday, July 30
Who is Kenzo Nudo? 'Love Island USA' Season 5's newest islander brings excitement and drama to the villa

PACIFIC HARBOUR, FIJI: 'Love Island USA' Season 5 is getting messier with each passing episode. And now, the entry of three new islanders will make the storyline even more interesting. Along with Jonah Allman and Emily Chavez, we will see Kenzo Duno entering Peacock's dating show.

As the streaming platform announces the arrival of new islanders, fans eagerly anticipate learning more about these intriguing individuals and finding out what brings them to the show. Everyone is curious about the newcomers' expectations from the show and wants to know what they're looking for. As we await the release of the upcoming episode, let's take a closer look at one of the islanders, Kenzo.

Who is Kenzo Nudo?

Kenzo Nudo, 26, is a native of Scottsdale, Arizona. He spent his freshman year at Grand Canyon University playing basketball. However, his fate did not support him. Kenzo once ruptured his Achilles tendon and also had sports hernias in both hips, leading to multiple surgeries, which meant he could not play basketball for many years. He later regained his confidence and came back into the game even stronger. According to Western Slope Now's reports, Kenzo was the athlete of the month in January 2019 for the Colorado Men's Basketball team.

Kenzo calls himself an "ocean child." He says, "The ocean has always been the place where I feel the most peace and connection with the earth. The rhythm of the ocean allows me to feel and hear the heartbeat of mother nature." Kenzo is 6 feet 4 inches tall. He is a digital creator who loves fitness and traveling. Kenzo is often seen flexing his body on social media.

In one of his Instagram posts, Kenzo said, "YOU ARE CAPABLE OF REWIRING YOUR BRAIN." Continuing with an explanation of his point, he added, "It’s amazing how much the body and mind can change in just eight months of rewiring with consistency and discipline. In February of this year [2022] i was skinny to the bone. i had no motivation to work out, i had stopped lifting and was down to 185 pounds (i’m 220 now). I then became deeply aware that this is the only body i will ever get and i had to treat it like it so i decided to made it my temple." Sharing details about his fitness journey, he said, "I used to HATE working out, especially since i wasn’t playing a sport anymore, it seemed pointless but after a few months of being consistent with it again it became a habit, a part of my daily routine and something now i can’t live without."

He continued to provide motivation to his followers, saying, "Once you get momentum on your side you become unstoppable !! momentum is everything. Now i wake up stoked to have the health and ability to workout and get the natural high you get from it. not only does it sharpen my body to look and feel better but it also sharpens the shit out of my mind." He then summarised his beliefs, concluding, "If you hate working out or have no motivation know that you can rewire your brain to become OBSESSED with it !! and you are able to do so in all other aspects of your life."

Kenzo Nudo in 'Love Island USA' Season 5

Nudo will be introduced to the 'Love Island USA' Season 5 cast members in Sunday's episode. Along with him, we will see two other bombshells, Emily and Jonah, joining the crew. Fans are speculating that girls who have been feeling out of place until now might finally find their match. To some, Kenzo looked like a muscular Carsten 'Bergie' Bergersen as one fan commented, "Why does Kenzo look like a muscular Bergie lol," while another replied, "LMFAO REAL."

Let us further wait for the release of the new episode to see who Kenzo will pair up with. 'Love Island USA' Season 5 premiered on Peacock on Tuesday, July 18, 2023. During premiere week, new episodes were available to stream every day at 9 pm ET. Subsequently, new episodes are being released from Thursdays through Tuesdays on Peacock.