Yeyep is Your Go-to Source for All the Latest Entertainment News, from Movies and TV Shows to Music and Fashion.
⎯ 《 Yeyep • Com 》

xQc splurges $300K on supercar after losing McLaren to ex-girlfriend Adept, trolls say 'Millionaire buys tasteless things'

2023-09-26 14:28
xQc said, 'They don’t remember where I came from with that, and they think it’s just a flex or whatever'
xQc splurges $300K on supercar after losing McLaren to ex-girlfriend Adept, trolls say 'Millionaire buys tasteless things'

QUEBEC, CANADA: Felix Lengyel, widely known as xQc, who has gained fame for his devoted following and a groundbreaking $100 million streaming contract with Kick, is back in the spotlight thanks to his most recent extravagant acquisition.

The popular streamer and content creator recently unveiled his brand-new Lamborghini Huracan Tecnica, valued at approximately $300K, marking his return to the world of luxury automobiles.

From McLaren to Lamborghini: xQc's expensive taste

The news of xQc's latest acquisition came to light during a livestream where he was engrossed in a game of Counter-Strike 2.

While casually chatting with his viewers and a friend in his voice call, xQc mentioned, "I already got a new car." The revelation instantly piqued the curiosity of his audience, leading them to inquire about his latest addition to the garage.

"It's a Huracan Tecnica," xQc briefly revealed before refocusing his attention on the game. Lamborghini's Huracan Tecnica is a high-performance supercar known for its exquisite design and impressive speed.

Its price can vary depending on customizations, starting at around $240K and going up to $400K.

This extravagant purchase follows xQc's previous court-related car woes, where he had reportedly lost his McLaren to his ex-partner, Adept. Shedding light on the situation during a stream over a week ago, xQc expressed his frustration: “They don’t remember where I came from with that, and they think it’s just a flex or whatever, and then a lot of people kind of make fun of me a lot for losing the car or whatever, even though it’s not lost, people poke at me a lot for like losing it.”

McLaren, which is still reportedly in Adept's possession, had originally been purchased by xQc but registered in Adept's name due to his inability to drive it in the USA at the time.

During his unlicensed period, he had also acquired a $100,000 BMW, which he couldn't drive.

As one of the internet's biggest names, xQc continues to captivate fans not only with his gaming prowess but also with his extravagant lifestyle choices.

xQc's Latest Splurge: Lamborghini Huracan ignites frenzy among fans

Fans of xQc have expressed mixed sentiments about his latest purchase. While some applauded his unabashed indulgence in luxury goods, others questioned him.

One user wrote, "Millionaire buys “tasteless” things. Now back to 30 for 30 broke in 2030, featuring a few former Twitch stars," while another user wrote, "Remember when he was the guy making fun of people like this? Now it's him the clown that wears Gucci, ugly watches and buys supercars to gift to his future girlfriends."

Comment
byu/larrfadolp from discussion
inLivestreamFail Comment
inLivestreamFail

Another user wrote, "I dont get it bro why are so many people negative about it. So he might be flexing and what like you didnt flex ever on somebody. Flexing is normal why do you buy clothes with brands on it for the flex. Lambos are tasteless? Well I guess that would mean that also other car brands are tasteless merc, bmw, audi, porsche, kia... because everybody has them. You guys are just jelly that people have those cars there is no other explanation."

Comment
inLivestreamFail

A fourth user wrote, "A lot of jealous broke people in the comments."

Comment
inLivestreamFail

Tags news