Yeyep is Your Go-to Source for All the Latest Entertainment News, from Movies and TV Shows to Music and Fashion.
⎯ 《 Yeyep • Com 》

Kourtney Kardashian reveals 'life-saving' reason Travis Barker had to rush back from tour

2023-09-07 16:47
Kourtney Kardashian has revealed that she had to undergo emergency fetal surgery to save her baby with Travis Barker. Blink-182 fans were left confused after the drummer rushed home from their recent tour, but the reason wasn't clear, with photos emerging of Kourtney still pregnant a short time later. "I don’t think anyone who hasn’t been through a similar situation can begin to understand that feeling of fear", the reality star posted on Instagram. "I have a whole new understanding and respect for the mamas who have had to fight for their babies while pregnant." Sign up to our free Indy100 weekly newsletter
Kourtney Kardashian reveals 'life-saving' reason Travis Barker had to rush back from tour

Kourtney Kardashian has revealed that she had to undergo emergency fetal surgery to save her baby with Travis Barker.

Blink-182 fans were left confused after the drummer rushed home from their recent tour, but the reason wasn't clear, with photos emerging of Kourtney still pregnant a short time later.

"I don’t think anyone who hasn’t been through a similar situation can begin to understand that feeling of fear", the reality star posted on Instagram.

"I have a whole new understanding and respect for the mamas who have had to fight for their babies while pregnant."