Yeyep is Your Go-to Source for All the Latest Entertainment News, from Movies and TV Shows to Music and Fashion.
⎯ 《 Yeyep • Com 》

Amouranth shares horror of streaming world, 'warns' budding female creators of stalking issues: 'They get really crazy'

2023-06-03 12:55
Amouranth shared her personal experiences to shed light on the dangers faced by women in the industry
Amouranth shares horror of streaming world, 'warns' budding female creators of stalking issues: 'They get really crazy'

HOUSTON, TEXAS: Amouranth opened up about the dark side of the streaming world and warned budding female creators on her recent podcast. Kaitlyn Siragusa is well known as Amouranth who boasts significant followers on various social media platforms with 128 million subscribers on YouTube and over 6 million followers on Instagram.

She shared her personal experiences to shed light on the dangers faced by women in the industry. With a mix of vulnerability and strength, she addressed the risks associated with being in the public eye and shared her own encounters with obsessive fans turned stalkers.

‘They get really crazy’

Amouranth highlighted the dangers and dark side of the streaming platform due to the alarming number of female streamers who have become victims of stalking. In a recent podcast, she addressed the issue of female creators in the “100 Thieves” YouTube channel hosted by Brooke AB, a Twitch streamer and content creator. Amouranth fell into prey for multiple stalkers. In the podcast, she shared about the life changing purchases and the weird fan encounter and messages. She also explored the world of sleepless streams and beyond!

When talking about her stalking experience, she said “I started streaming summer of 2016. okay, I think the stalkers started either in late 2016 or early 2017. so pretty much right when you started it, yeah immediately”. She also warned and advices the budding female creators, “I always try to warn girls too that’s like they think that they’re okay as a small streamer if you have five viewers, you can have a stalker. It’s actually more dangerous when you’re smaller because that’s when they get really crazy because that just leads them to think it’s a more private interaction,”

Amouranth has experienced a number of distressing incidents of online stalking throughout her career. With each occurrence, the situation escalated, prompting her to develop effective strategies to combat it. Her resilience and determination have sculpted her to the top ranks, establishing her as a Twitch Queen in the female streaming industry.

‘An awesome podcast episode!’

After watching the podcast video posted on 100 Thieves YouTube channels, Amouranth’s fan commented as follows. One of her fans said “Ohhh this is gonna be good! can actually see the Brooke is genuinely excited to have Amouranth on the podcast and congrats Alex!!” Another said, omg Alex is back LETSGO wb and congratulations <3 im so excited to listen to this episode!!” The other wrote, “This was an awesome podcast episode! I'm from Amouranth's community, it's always great to see other people learn about her and know she's not just some robot." Another commented, “It is sad that we live in a world where women have to worry about stalkers.. like do they have no life? Thats just something my brain cant even fathom.. only creepy psycho losers stalk someone." The other said, “Definitely one of the most "that's what she said" episodes of all time.” The last user said, “Yayy! I wasn't sure he was coming back! So excited for Amo :D”.

This article contains remarks made on the internet by individual people and organizations. MEAWW cannot confirm them independently and does not support claims or opinions being made online

Tags news