Yeyep is Your Go-to Source for All the Latest Entertainment News, from Movies and TV Shows to Music and Fashion.
⎯ 《 Yeyep • Com 》

'Love Island USA' Season 5: Who is Anna Kurdys? Peacock's contestant ready for marriage after five serious relationships

2023-07-19 10:17
Meet Criminal Justice student Anna Kurdys as she brings her wedding dress to 'Love Island USA,' Season 5
'Love Island USA' Season 5: Who is Anna Kurdys? Peacock's contestant ready for marriage after five serious relationships

ST. BARTHELEMY, FRENCH WEST INDIES: The highly anticipated fifth season of 'Love Island USA' is back on Peacock, bringing thrilling romance to audiences once again. With actress Sarah Hyland as the host and comedian Iain Stirling narrating, viewers are in for an exciting journey. Set against the breathtaking backdrop of Fiji, a fresh group of singles, including Anna, are eager to find true love.

Amidst the sun-kissed beaches, contestants face challenges to win the ultimate prize of $100,000 through a fan vote. Unexpected new arrivals will spice things up, adding a twist to the love-filled adventure. Don't miss Anna's journey, as she joins the captivating pursuit of love on 'Love Island USA' Season 5.

Who is Anna Kudrys?

Introducing Anna, a 23-year-old studying criminal justice from Boca Raton, Florida. Her dream is to become a private investigator. She splits her time between Florida and St. Barthélemy, where she focuses solely on her studies. Anna aspires to follow in her father's footsteps, as he serves as a detective at the Boca Raton Police Department.

Anna has a girly-girl side, but she's also known for being a bit of a stalker when it comes to checking out potential dates. She loves to wear a bikini on the beach as she is often captured near the poolside with her friends, and she enjoys golfing as well. She's been in five serious relationships and has a soft spot for bad boys with tattoos, especially short guys who exude confidence. Now, she's thrilled to venture into Love Island's Villa, hoping to make friends and, above all, find her true love.

Anna Kudrys aims to be a private investigator

She's currently studying criminal justice and has her sights set on becoming a private investigator. Anna's inquisitive nature shines through even in her personal life, as she admits to doing a bit of detective work when it comes to guys who ask her out. She loves gathering details like addresses and high schools. As she says, "I am currently studying criminal justice I want to be a private investigator but I actually already am because if a guy asks me out I will find out just about everything about him I know his address I know what high school he went to I am a little bit of a stalker yeah but so is every girl" Despite initial perceptions, Anna wants people to see that she's actually a girly girl at heart.

Anna Kudrys claims she wants to get married on 'Love Island USA' Season 5

She's been in five serious relationships and believes that when things go wrong, it's usually the guy's fault, not the girl's. As she enters Love Island Villa, she brings her wedding dress with the intention of finding her life partner on the show. Excited to make lasting connections, Anna is determined to find the love of her life amidst the beautiful surroundings of the Villa. As she says, " I bought my wedding dress to the villa because I know I am going to get married at the end of this" as she added on to say that, "I have been in five serious relationships whenever your having relationship problems you blame the guy not the girl I love a bad boy I love the bad boys with tattoos short kings oh my God I love short kings short guys have to compensate the just know what they doing I am so excited to go on the Love Island Villa and find my man make friendship and find the Love of My Life." Reportedly, Anna expressed her admiration for Justin Bieber but mentioned her desire to find a Miles Teller type during her time on the island.

'Love Island USA' Season 5 debuted on Peacock on Tuesday, July 18, with new episodes streaming daily at 9 pm ET during premiere week. Following that, catch new episodes every Thursday through Tuesday on Peacock.