Yeyep is Your Go-to Source for All the Latest Entertainment News, from Movies and TV Shows to Music and Fashion.
⎯ 《 Yeyep • Com 》

Kelly Clarkson signs up for hypnosis sesssions to get 'past her divorce' from ex-husband Brandon Blackstock, reveals source

2023-06-18 00:49
Kelly Clarkson and Brandon Blackstock reached a divorce settlement in March 2022 following a legal feud
Kelly Clarkson signs up for hypnosis sesssions to get 'past her divorce' from ex-husband Brandon Blackstock, reveals source

LOS ANGELES, CALIFORNIA: Kelly Clarkson is trying everything possible to get past her bitter breakup with ex-husband Brandon Blackstock as sources reveal the singer is now trying hypnosis. Following a two-year legal feud, the duo reached a divorce settlement in March 2022.

As per the settlement, Clarkson was required to pay Blackstock over $1.3 million and spousal support amounting to $115, 000. The 'Behind These Hazel Eyes' hitmaker should also provide child support of $45, 601 each month until their children Remington and River turn 18, become high school graduates, or when they are capable of financially supporting themselves, according to Radar Online.

Clarkson's breakup is 'still tearing her heart out'

Clarkson is trying to get through her divorce so that she will be able to heal and be the best for her two children. "Kelly's at the point where she'll try anything and a friend recommended hypnosis so she signed up for six sessions," an insider close to the songwriter shared.

Talking about Clarkson's seven-year marriage, the source said, "Kelly knows it's time she got over this breakup, but it's still tearing her heart out. It's haunting her. She wants a clean slate in her mind. People do it for bad habits, why not a toxic relationship?"

'It's just not a healthy environment'

During her appearance on TalkShopLive, Clarkson opened up about the connection she felt with Blackstock before the two became serious about their relationship. "You can have amazing chemistry with somebody who you really shouldn't be with, you know. Not that one person is good or bad, whatever. It's just not a healthy environment," Clarkson told Nancy O'Dell. "I just feel like chemistry is a beautiful and amazing thing, but it's powerful for the good and the bad. Makes you do stupid stuff," she admitted.

"I wasn't thinking at all. I was just crying, like a lot. That's really what was happening," shared the first 'American Idol' winner shared whose post-divorce album 'Chemistry' is set to release on June 23.

Clarkson recently faced backlash after former and current employees of 'The Kelly Clarkson Show' claimed the show fostered a toxic environment. Following the issues, the songstress wrote that was devastated "to find out that anyone is feeling unheard and/or disrespected on this show is unacceptable."

"As we prepare for a move to the East Coast, I am more committed than ever to ensuring that not only our team is moving but also our new team in New York is comprised of the best and kindest in the business," she wrote.