Yeyep is Your Go-to Source for All the Latest Entertainment News, from Movies and TV Shows to Music and Fashion.
⎯ 《 Yeyep • Com 》

What is John Bluher's net worth? 'RHOC' Season 17 star supports wife Taylor Armstrong's family

2023-06-22 07:22
'RHOC' star Taylor Armstrong's husband John Bluher earns most of his income from legal business and earns extra from the reality show
What is John Bluher's net worth? 'RHOC' Season 17 star supports wife Taylor Armstrong's family

ORANGE COUNTY, CALIFORNIA: Taylor Armstrong was one of the original cast members of 'Real Housewives of Beverly Hills'. However, now the star will be seen switching franchises and will be seen appearing on 'RHOC' Season 17. And, along with her, we will see Taylor's husband John H Bluher also appearing on the show.

Now when both husband and wife are destined to appear together in the recently released season of reality drama, fans look out to know more about John. It is well known to all that John is a lawyer. But, how much exactly does he earn? What is his net worth? Until we wait for the release of the show, let's take a look at the financial details of the star.

What is John Bluher's net worth?

According to Celebrity Net Worth, John's net worth is calculated to be $5 million. On the other hand, Taylor's net worth is reported to be $2.5 million. According to the reports, the star makes $4,00,000 per year and $32,000 per month. He has gathered a huge fortune through his legal practice. The reality show is the star's side income. According to his LinkedIn profile, John is a group chief financial officer at Oak Quarry Management. He also works as a chief financial officer at New World Savings. John has graduated in Accounting and Finance from the University of Wyoming College of Business. Moreover, he did his Doctor of Law from the same University.

John Bluher supports Taylor Armstrong and her children

Taylor has found her happy ending with John. The couple tied the knot in a beachside ceremony at Bel-Air Club in Pacific Palisades. After marrying, John adopted Taylor's daughter Kennedy. Taylor has three kids from her first marriage. Despite having to leave his children behind, John chooses to move ahead with his life with Taylor. H moved to Southern California to live with Taylor.

According to reports, the reality star said, "John loves me for exactly who I am. I just know there will never be enough days with him." Moreover, the star believes, "the universe put John in my path for a reason." She claims that both were meant to be together. It's a fairytale for Taylor to be in a relationship with John as she was in an abusive relationship previously. The couple will now be seen embarking light on their personal and professional life through Season 17 of 'RHOC'.

'RHOC' Season 17's new episodes release every Wednesday at 8 pm ET on Bravo.