Yeyep is Your Go-to Source for All the Latest Entertainment News, from Movies and TV Shows to Music and Fashion.
⎯ 《 Yeyep • Com 》

'I hid for nine months': Kelly Osbourne didn't reveal her pregnancy to avoid 'negative comments'

2023-09-09 07:49
The 38-year-old welcomed her first child Sidney with Slipknot musician Sid Wilson in 2022
'I hid for nine months': Kelly Osbourne didn't reveal her pregnancy to avoid 'negative comments'

LOS ANGELES, CALIFORNIA: Kelly Osbourne has opened up about her post-baby weight loss. Talking to host Scheana Shay on the podcast 'Scheananigans', the TV personality said she was "on a mission after having the baby to lose all [my] baby weight.”

The 38-year-old welcomed her first child Sidney with Slipknot musician Sid Wilson in 2022. Being praised for the transformation, Kelly added that she went on to lose more weight even after she got rid of baby weight. "Then I was like, 'Well, I lost all the baby weight. Let’s see how far I can go with it. 'And then went a little too far," Kelly added.

Why did Kelly Osbourne hid her pregnancy?

Kelly has flaunted her post-baby body on her social media, however, she decided to keep things under wraps when she was pregnant. "[I] hid for nine months" to avoid any negative comments, she explained.

The TV personality also talked with DailyMail, where she rubbished Botox rumors surrounding her. "Now that I’ve lost weight, everybody is criticizing and trying to figure out what it is that I’ve done, and I really just lost some weight," Kelly told the outlet.

In 2020, she addressed weight loss on the ‘Hollywood Raw with Dax Holt and Adam Glyn.’ "The road to happiness is different for everybody. I think that instead of picking apart the journey, they should just be happy that you reached your destination,” Kelly reflected.

On the podcast show, the mother of one also touched upon Rihanna’s pregnancy and how she handles it. “You can wear so many things that weren’t considered appropriate before and then Rihanna changed it for everyone,” Osbourne said.

“Also, it made me sad because I didn’t get to show off my pregnancy belly because I literally was a f**cking moose and it was embarrassing.”

Kelly's mother Sharon has a liking for cosmetic procedures

Kelly’s family has talked about cosmetic procedures quite often, especially her mother Sharon. “You know what it is? It’s just that it’s so popular now for men and women to get facelifts that there’s very few, really good surgeons and there’s so many people wanting to have it done that, odds are, you’re gonna get a dud,” Sharon said on 'Jimmy Kimmel Live!', as per People.

She agreed with the host that it may not be for everyone. “I think, too, a lot of people go in to change too much and then it just doesn’t work.”

Sharon shared her own experience. “Kelly was with me for most of the time and when I woke up, she told me that I was going, ‘Help me, help me!’ And she’s like, ‘What can I do for you?'” the mother of three recalled. “I’m like, ‘Just help me’ … I don’t know what I wanted help for!”

Tags news