Yeyep is Your Go-to Source for All the Latest Entertainment News, from Movies and TV Shows to Music and Fashion.
⎯ 《 Yeyep • Com 》

Matty Healy all set to move in with girlfriend Taylor Swift in New York, will help her with next album

2023-05-28 22:17
Taylor Swift and Matty Healy have been dating for just weeks and now, The 1975 frontman is all set to live with her in New York
Matty Healy all set to move in with girlfriend Taylor Swift in New York, will help her with next album

LOS ANGELES, CALIFORNIA: Matty Healy is reportedly planning to move in with his girlfriend, Taylor Swift, despite dating for just weeks. Healy, the frontman of The 1975, is all set to share a home with the 'Look What you Made Do' singer in New York and will help her in writing her next album.

According to The Sun, Healy has arranged for his guitar effect pedals, audio interfaces, synths and MacBook Pro to be transported to the city. Sources said, "He and Taylor are so loved up and want to spend as much time together as they can. Matty has already told the 1975 team that he’ll be doing all the band demos in America for the foreseeable future," adding, "He will work on his parts for their collaboration while she is on tour and has scheduled time to attend select shows to gather inspiration for her next album."

RELATED ARTICLES

Taylor Swift's suprising 'TYPE': Matt Healy follows the trend of singer's last few love interests

Taylor Swift’s dad Scott shares fans' fears about BF Matty Healy's 'wild past' and heroin addiction

Geographically separated

Swift and Healy are currently geographically separated as they pursue their respective professional commitments. The 'Anti-Hero' singer recently delivered a sensational performance in New Jersey as part of her Eras World Tour. The 1975 graced the stage at Radio 1's Big Weekend in Dundee, where he received enthusiastic support from his mother, Denise Welch, who is a panellist on the British talk show 'Loose Women'.

‘She and Matty are deeply in love’

During her performance on stage in Foxborough, Swift spoke to fans and gave a life update. She said, "It's unbelievable. I have this indescribable feeling that I've never experienced before in my entire life. I'm genuinely the happiest I've ever been, in every aspect of my life," adding, "I want to thank you for being a part of this journey. It's not just about the tour; it's like everything in my life has finally fallen into place." Swift and Healy were also spotted on a romantic outing in New York City recently. The couple were seen kissing and holding hands during the outing. News that the two were dating was reported earlier in May, with sources telling The Sun that "she and Matty are deeply in love."

Tags news epcelebs