Yeyep is Your Go-to Source for All the Latest Entertainment News, from Movies and TV Shows to Music and Fashion.
⎯ 《 Yeyep • Com 》

Jake Paul blasts Conor McGregor for calling him 'donkey': 'I’ll beat the f**king f**k outta you'

2023-05-31 18:20
YouTuber Jake Paul retorted to Irish MMA fighter Conor McGregor calling him a ‘donkey’, on the 'IMPAULSIVE' podcast
Jake Paul blasts Conor McGregor for calling him 'donkey': 'I’ll beat the f**king f**k outta you'

Irish MMA fighter Conor McGregor called YouTuber and professional boxer Jake Paul a ‘donkey’ in a vicious personal assault. One of the most popular influencer-boxers on YouTube, Paul has been open about wanting to further his combat sports abilities.

He joined the Professional Fighter's League at the beginning of the year. The MMA league assured Paul that his first matchup would be against a ‘top’ competitor. After months of teasing and animosity between the two, he will now face Nate Diaz in a boxing bout. He had disagreements with other mixed martial artists as well, besides Diaz.

‘You know, he’s a donkey’

Paul has been eyeing a possible showdown against the MMA legend Conor McGregor for years. Although the two have sparred in several interviews and online comments, it doesn't appear like a fight between these two celebrities is imminent in the near future. But that hasn't stopped them from verbally sparring. McGregor called Paul a ‘donkey’ in an interview with Matchroom Boxing earlier this month. “You know, he’s a donkey! The guy’s a donkey. But a donkey has a kick, as well. So, you’ve just got to be worried of that,” McGregor said.

‘I’ll beat the f**king f**k outta you’

In the 'IMPAULSIVE' podcast episode of May 30, Paul replied to McGregor's remarks. He began by responding with a humorous retort, “I would say I definitely got some kick.” However, the talk rapidly turned intense as Paul disparaged McGregor's private life, including commenting on his battles with Diaz and his suspected drug usage.

Paul said, fuming, “Guess what, Conor? I’ll beat the f**king f**k outta you, and you can’t box as good as me, and I’m gonna do to Nate what you couldn’t, which is knock him the f**k out.” He further added, “And you’re gonna be sitting there with your new beer company that’s failing, drinking it, drunk as f**k, realizing that you pissed your life away drinking at the end of the bottle, and you’re gonna say, ‘Damn, I really thought no one was gonna do what I did in this sport. I really thought no one would be as big of a name [as me]. I really thought I was gonna be the biggest forever.”