Yeyep is Your Go-to Source for All the Latest Entertainment News, from Movies and TV Shows to Music and Fashion.
⎯ 《 Yeyep • Com 》

Charli D'Amelio leaves family meeting during 'The D'Amelio Show' as Dixie D'Amelio discusses 'frustrating' family dynamics

2023-09-28 21:51
Sister Dixie D'Amelio jokes that they should 'execute' Rebel, Charli D'Amelio's pet dog, which prompts her to walk out of the family meeting
Charli D'Amelio leaves family meeting during 'The D'Amelio Show' as Dixie D'Amelio discusses 'frustrating' family dynamics

LOS ANGELES, CALIFORNIA: On 'The D'Amelio Show' season 3, Dixie D'Amelio discussed "frustrating" family dynamics with her parents after which Charli D'Amelio left the meeting.

The D'Amelio daughters discussed their worries after moving into a new home when they got together with their parents, Marc and Heidi D'Amelio, for a family meeting.

What happened between Charli D'Amelio and Dixie D'Amelio?

The conflict between the D'Amelio sisters started when Charli D'Amelio lost it at the sister Dixie D'Amelio over a joke about killing her dog, Rebel.

Dixie said it to her parents, “My problem is Charli’s fat dog. She’s a monster.”

To this, Charli replied, “I think there needs to be a talk about where food can be left in the house for her to not get it.”

Nine of the cupcakes in the box, all of which were chocolate ones, were stored high off the ground, but Rebel still managed to get to them, according to Dixie.

Heidi chimed in and said to her daughters, “I am very worried about her [Rebel] because she’s bigger than she’s ever been. We have to really talk about this and come up with a plan because she’s gonna die.”

"Execute her?" Dixie muttered with a little chuckle. Charli responded, “What the f**k is wrong with you? That’s so mean. You can’t put that out into the world.”

“[The idea] of me killing her? OK. Yes, because I’m going to kill your dog," Dixie cynically remarked to her sister. “That’s what I was being serious about.”

While Dixie rolled her eyes and told Marc, "Charli's a bitch," Charli stormed out of the meeting. Marc revealed in his confessional that the family "can't afford them not to be speaking" in order to settle the problem.

However, Dixie clarified in her confessional that the family dispute "was not at all about Rebel." She hesitated, though, to discuss the real problems on the broadcast.

Dixie D'Amelio talked about family situation

The D'Amelio Show's third episode of season three, which aired on Wednesday as well, was the previous one when Dixie referenced "the whole parents situation" that "got dropped in my lap."

Although it is uncertain what happened between Marc and Heidi, Dixie made it clear that she is "not ready to talk about" it. Dixie also made a second allusion to an incident involving her parents during episode 4.

She said, “In the back of the car on the way to the Kids’ Choice Awards, seeing my parents happy pissed me off so much. I had to deal with all of their issues and now they’re just fine.”

Before the show ended, Charli appeared to be fighting back tears as she confessed that she "didn't know where to begin," referring to an incident that happened "that three months of Dancing with the Stars."

Tags news