Yeyep is Your Go-to Source for All the Latest Entertainment News, from Movies and TV Shows to Music and Fashion.
⎯ 《 Yeyep • Com 》

Kai Cenat heartbroken as SZA blocks him on IG after Offset's advice, trolls say 'good for her'

2023-09-12 16:28
Fans offered Kai Cenat suggestions, speculating that SZA's settings may have been altered
Kai Cenat heartbroken as SZA blocks him on IG after Offset's advice, trolls say 'good for her'

LONDON, UNITED KINGDOM: Kai Cenat appeared to be deeply affected upon discovering that SZA had blocked him on Instagram, a revelation he shared during one of his recent livestreams on Twitch.

This led to speculation about whether the block was a consequence of advice from Offset on how to grab the attention of the rapper SZA.

During a recent live stream, Kai Cenat had a conversation with rapper Offset, where Offset suggested a rather explicit approach to getting SZA's attention. Offset said, “You gotta go long-range curry. Okay, that's a big shot to me. You gotta ease your way man.”

SZA blocks Kai Cenat on Instagram

In his recent stream, Kai Cenat expressed his astonishment upon discovering he could no longer send messages to SZA through Instagram.

Cenat voiced his frustration, exclaiming, "I can’t send any more messages bro." His dismay was palpable as he repeated, "Oh God, Oh my God, Oh God, I can’t send any more messages," with tears welling up in his eyes.

Anticipating potential skepticism from his fans, Cenat held up his phone to the camera, revealing their conversation. A message on Cenat’s phone read, "Invite sent. You can send more messages after your invite is accepted," prompting Cenat to react with another exclamation, "What? Oh God."

The clip made it evident that Cenat was deeply affected by this unexpected development. Fans offered suggestions, speculating that SZA's settings may have been altered, while others urged Cenat to reach out and ask SZA to unblock him.

Kai Cenat's fans say 'she probably changed her dm settings'

"SZA blocks Kai Cenat on IG after he shot his shot in her DMs," a tweet read. One fan replied, "SZA is a queen and doesn't deserve to be harassed by anyone, especially not some random dude on IG. Good for her for blocking him!"

Another wrote, "It doesn’t say he was blocked she probably changed her dm settings"

A third fan said, "Sza has to unblock him he ain't do anything wrong." Another wrote, "Wasn’t a block… it always shows that message if they don’t follow you or don’t respond." Someone else quipped, "Next song she gon be like "i got your favourite streamer blocked"😅😅😅😅😅"

Tags news