Yeyep is Your Go-to Source for All the Latest Entertainment News, from Movies and TV Shows to Music and Fashion.
⎯ 《 Yeyep • Com 》

Plastic surgeon to the stars claims he knows which Kardashian has had the most work done, and which one the least

2023-11-19 16:55
Dr Andrew Peredo believes each woman of the Kardashian-Jenner clan has spent nothing less than tens of thousands of dollars to achieve perfectly aligned features
Plastic surgeon to the stars claims he knows which Kardashian has had the most work done, and which one the least

LOS ANGELES, CALIFORNIA: Rumors have always surrounded the Kardashian-Jenner clan for the alleged number of aesthetic procedures the matriarch and the siblings have undergone in order to achieve enviable beauty.

But now, Dr Andrew Peredo, a plastic surgeon to celebrities, is sharing his belief on the number of aesthetic procedures each of the members of the powerful family has probably gone through.

Dr Peredo revealed in an interview with Daily Mail that he believes each woman of the Kardashian-Jenner clan has spent nothing less than tens of thousands of dollars to achieve pristine beauty and perfectly aligned features.

Kris Jenner, 68

Dr Peredo believes that Kris Jenner “definitely” has “a six-figure-face.” While he concurred, “She looks great for her age, but Kris has definitely had some help along the way.”

Comparing a pre-2006 photo of Kris with a recent one, Dr Peredo continued to hypothesize, “I would say Kris has had the most work done out of all the Kardashians. Hers is definitely a six-figure-face.”

“To begin with, she has most likely had some type of facial rejuvenation to the lower face and neck, possibly a facelift,” analyzed Dr Paredo, before adding, “She has most likely had a nose job, or rhinoplasty, definitely more than once and maybe before the 2006 photo.”

He remarked, “Her upper eyelids also seem to have changed, so she has probably had surgery there,” before adding, “And there are signs of some lip and cheek filler too.”

Dr Peredo said that while Kris’s isn’t a “Michael Jackson nose that has been operated on several times,” but it has gone under the knife.

He explained, “With her nose, you can see in the 2006 photo she has had some work done because the proportions are straight and the nostrils are a bit wide and the tip is a bit thin.”

The doctor also hinted at her getting a tweak in the matriarch’s upper lid as he said, “For the upper eyelids, they tend to hood as you get older.”

“We can see this in the 2006 photo, but then in the later photo that has reduced and you can see that there is a more distinct eyeshadow now. That wouldn't be expected as someone gets older,” commented the doctor.

He also commented on her purported facelift and said, “For the facelift, I would just assume she has had one because of her age and as she has had this much work done already, she would likely want some tightening.”

He continued, “And also with her cheeks, they are a lot fuller, so she has definitely had more augmentation to go with that as well.”

Jenner herself is, however, upfront with her obsession with aesthetic procedures with her admitting in several instances going under the knife.

Of late, the momager documented her facelift in the show and said, “Right now, time is not on my side,” she said during a confessional, as per Los Angeles Times.

When her former spouse Caitlyn Jenner asked her to stop obsessing over herself, she replied, “No, I won’t! I will not quit obsessing on myself!”

While the reality star has previously admitted to doing Botox and facelift, she has denied getting a nose job.

She told RuPaul in 2015, “I was born with it,” before adding, “They say that about all my kids — we haven’t had our noses done.”

Kourtney Kardashian, 44

While Kris has presumably spent a six-figure sum on her face, her eldest daughter Kourtney is believed to have the least number of tweaks, with the doctor saying, “I don't see much difference with her. The only thing I can really place for her is a rhinoplasty believe it or not.”

He also opined that she might have done something to maintain her appearance, saying, “I would also assume she had some injectables to help maintain her youthful look.”

Kourtney admitted to having done a boob job but regretted doing it in a 2011 interview.

She also posted a video of herself receiving the collagen-boosting platelet-rich plasma micro-needling skin treatment in 2018 where she posted a video of her undergoing the procedure and said, “I take my own blood and put it into my face.”

In another instance in 2021, she retorted back at a fan who said that the eldest Kardashian sister got a Brazilian butt lift, saying, “No better compliment than a too good to be real kind of compliment,” before adding, “Butt shot and brazilian butt lift, um, thanks. And you were just getting started,” according to PEOPLE.

Kim Kardashian, 43

Dr Peredo opined that Kim Kardashian has spent “somewhere around $50,000 on her face at minimum,” adding, “But it is hard to say, I do know of surgeons who charge more than $200,000 for procedures because they are so well known and a lot of celebrities go to them.”

He then continued to analyze the middle daughter of Kris Jenner and Robert Kardashian and said, “For Kim, her lips definitely have been augmented — which may be via filler or fat graft.”

He hypothesized that like the other members of the family, she too has a nose job done because “the top looks a little more refined.”

However, Kim’s eyes drew his attention as he said that the SKIMS founder’s “eyes are also more visible and do seem more cat-like, so it is possible she had eyelid surgery [or blepharoplasty] to get that more exotic look.”

An inkling of a face surgery was also not ruled out as the doctor said, “Her face also seems a little bit fuller, which could be due to gaining a little weight or having fillers to tighten up the skin a little.”

Kim denied having a nose job done in 2019 during a session of a Mario Dedivanoic Masterclass. She said, “I never had my nose done,” before adding, “Everyone thought I did, and I said wait until I have kids because your real features come out,” as per PEOPLE.

She said in an interview with Allure in 2022, “I really genuinely care about looking good,” while vehemently denying having done a list of procedures.

She added, “I’ve never had eyelash extensions. I’ve never done anything. I have a drop of mascara on today. I’ve never filled my cheeks. I’ve never filled my lips.”

Khloe Kardashian, 39

Dr Peredo opined Khloe Kardashian presumably “has had work to her lips, nose, jawline and the area around the eyes.”

He added, “Procedures on the face she may have had... include fillers to augment the cheekbones and the jawline.”

Hypothesizing, she might have done a procedure on her cheekbones, he said, “Her jawline appears a lot more chiseled. That may either be down to fillers [to tighten the skin and give it a stronger shape] or just a little bit of liposuction to help with definition.”

He added, “In the eyelid area too, her eyebrows appear a little more lifted as well,” before continuing, “Her eyes do look like they are a little bit more lifted in the corners to give her a more exotic or cat-eye look that some people go for.”

Dr Peredo said, “And her lips have gotten bigger, which we don't normally see as people age, suggesting the use of fillers,” however, not before agreeing, “It is also hard to tell I would say because make-up artists can do so much these days and create really good illusions.”

The ‘Good American’ founder accepted doing a nose job during the Part 2 of the ‘Keeping Up With the Kardashians’ reunion, and said, “Oh, my gosh. She’s had her third face transplant, but I’ve had one nose job, [with] Dr Raj Kanodia, and everyone gets so upset. Like, why don’t I talk about it? No one’s ever asked me."

Kendall Jenner, 28

For the first child of Kris Jenner with Caitlyn, Dr Peredo said, “Well, with Kendall, she went from being a teenager in 2009 to a woman — and so for her, it is hard to say.”

However, he suspects the supermodel of undergoing a nose job too as he said, “The only thing I can really say that jumps out at me is her nose. It looks a little more refined, I would say, so I reckon that she went for a rhinoplasty to achieve that.”

He added, “She also looks like she has lost some baby weight off the jawline, but it is hard to say whether that is natural or whether she had a little help.”

When she was 18, Kendall slammed the rumor of getting a “nose job” done and said, “Come on now, people ... Makeup does wonders. Honestly, people can make something up and really make other people believe it, and there’s not much you can do about it,” as per Los Angeles Times.

She also added in an Instagram live video in 2007, “As a model, why would I have my face reconstructed? It doesn’t even make sense,” before continuing, “It’s crazy because sometimes I feel like people just want me to lose,” as per PEOPLE.

Kylie Jenner, 26

Dr Peredo’s stance with Kylie is similar to that of Kendall as he opined because of her young age it’s hard to tell which change occurred naturally and which one got some help from the doctors.

He said, “She could have done a little bit of buccal fat reduction in the cheeks to help reduce them a bit,” before adding, “And she could have had some liposuction on her jaw to give some definition, but it is hard to tell.”

Adding that her nose appears “a lot thinner,” he also commented on her lips.

The doctor continued, “For her, her lips do look fuller. When she was younger there wasn't really much of an upper lip at all. But now it is very full, so she has had some sort of augmentation, possibly fillers or a fat graft.”

The rumor of the Kylie Cosmetics founder having a lip augmentation done started as early as 2014.

Kylie denied doing a lip surgery in a January 2015 interview with Cosmopolitan, saying, “You guys have watched me grow up since I was 9. My face is going to get different,” before adding, “Now, I know how to do my makeup, contour, and everything. I’m not against surgery. I’d never say no, but I don’t desire it right now.”

In May 2015, however, she said in their series, “I have temporary lip fillers. It’s just an insecurity of mine, and it’s what I wanted to do,” before adding, “I want to admit to the lips, but people are so quick to judge me on everything. ... So I might have tiptoed around the truth, but I didn’t lie.”

She also talked about getting lip fillers in an interview with HommeGirls in 2023 and said, “I think a big misconception about me is that I’ve had so much surgery on my face and that I was some insecure person, and I really wasn’t!”

She added, Yeah, I love full lips and wanted full lips, but growing up I was always the most confident person in the room. I was the girl performing for everyone.”

She continued to talk about her insecurity regarding her lips, adding, "I had my one lip insecurity thing, so I got lip filler, and it was the best thing I’ve ever done. I don’t regret it. But I always thought I was cute.”

Rob Kardashian, 36

Dr Peredo believes Rob Kardashian is the "most natural Kardashian," adding, "I just can't see that he's gotten anything done."

The doctor added, "He looks like he has gained some weight, his face is definitely fuller, but I really don't think he had any surgery or any modifications done. I think he just gained some weight. It's shown in the heavier eyes, cheeks and jawline."

Tags news