Yeyep is Your Go-to Source for All the Latest Entertainment News, from Movies and TV Shows to Music and Fashion.
⎯ 《 Yeyep • Com 》

'Love turns you into titanium': Jeremy Renner teases new music inspired by his harrowing snowplow accident

2023-10-24 19:51
Jeremy Renner, known for his acting, is set to release his music project 'Love and Titanium' inspired by his remarkable recovery
'Love turns you into titanium': Jeremy Renner teases new music inspired by his harrowing snowplow accident

LOS ANGELES, CALIFORNIA: Jeremy Renner, the 52-year-old actor who miraculously survived a near-fatal snowplow accident, is set to launch his new music project, 'Love and Titanium'.

This ambitious endeavor takes inspiration from the titanium plates and screws that now reinforce his body, after he was nearly crushed to death by a snowplow on New Year's Day.

The life-altering event left him with over 30 broken bones, as per Daily Mail.

Jeremy Renner teases 'Love and Titanium' on X

Renner shared a sneak peek of his upcoming music on social media, providing a glimpse into the project that has been nearly a year in the making.

Collaborating with an array of talented individuals, including producer/songwriter Walter Afanasieff, songwriter Lee Anna James, producer/songwriter Brandon Sammons (a.k.a. BSAMZ), producer/songwriter Jason Mater, and Jeffrey Teodoro Bonilla, Renner's 'Love and Titanium' is an ode to the milestones in his remarkable recovery journey.

Describing his creative process, Renner expressed, "Love and Titanium has been painful, deeply healing, and ultimately cathartic for me to create. I hope I get the courage to share with you all."

Jeremy Renner's anticipated music release gets enthusiastic fan reactions

Renner's post unveiling his forthcoming music project quickly ignited a frenzy among his fans and followers.

One user, whose excitement was palpable, eloquently shared, "I think love turns you into titanium," a testament to Renner's enduring strength and resilience.

Another fan couldn't contain their eagerness and simply declared, "Can't wait for it to be released," echoing the sentiments of countless others who are eagerly counting down the days until the music's debut.

Meanwhile, a third user conveyed their anticipation with a similar sentiment, stating, "Can't wait."

A thoughtful supporter recognized the significance of Renner's recovery journey, sharing, "Looking forward to hearing your music. It is great to know your recovery is going well. Stay strong."

And one fan summed up their enthusiasm with an outpouring of admiration: "Wow. You are amazing, I eagerly await the release. I'm going to enjoy it a lot. Congratulations on your versatility."

Jeremy Renner's talent as musician

Beyond his renowned acting career, Renner boasts an accomplished musical portfolio too.

As a skilled musician, he is proficient in various instruments such as the guitar, keyboard, and drums. Renner's musical journey began with 'Sons of Ben' musical band during the early stages of his career.

His musical talents have been showcased in multiple movie soundtracks, including 'I Drink Alone' in North Country, 'American Pie' in Love Comes to the Executioner, and 'Good Ole Rebel' in The Assassination of Jesse James by the Coward Robert Ford.

Renner has also ventured into the music industry as a singer-songwriter. In 2019, he released the single 'Main Attraction' and followed it up with a pair of EP records in 2020, 'The Medicine' and 'Live For Now.'

Tags news