Yeyep is Your Go-to Source for All the Latest Entertainment News, from Movies and TV Shows to Music and Fashion.
⎯ 《 Yeyep • Com 》

'Little People, Big World' star Audrey Roloff trolled for having to 'endure' Christmas remodel at her rich parents' home

2023-11-27 12:18
Audrey Roloff is not happy about her delayed Christmas plans as her parent's home gets a makeover
'Little People, Big World' star Audrey Roloff trolled for having to 'endure' Christmas remodel at her rich parents' home

PORTLAND, OREGON: Audrey Roloff is getting bashed for complaining about enduring a Christmas remodel at her parents’ house.

On November 26, 2023, the 'Little People, Big World' alum took to her Instagram page to share details about her new house. She complained about the Christmas remodel in the post.

She wrote, "Our house is slowly starting to come into what we had envisioned before we started. But we still have a long way to go… We’ve been taking polls in stories to see how many of you think we could move in by Christmas. I know it’s highly unklikely and honestly we haven’t had an estimated move in date this entire time. But I’m a where-there’s-a-will-there’s-a-way and “so you’re saying there’s a chance….” kinda girl. For better or worse."

The reality TV star added, "I gotta be honest though… it’s a little tough watching everyone else getying their trees and decorating for Christmas… and coming to terms with the reality that we won’t be able to do those things this year."

She continued, "Pregnancy hormones don’t help. Even finding all of our Advent stuff in the sawdust covered boxes at our house would be a huge feat. But we’ll make the most of it like we always do, and our Memories of Christmas journal will definitely contain some unique stories and memories from this year."

However, it seems like Audrey's complaining about the Christmas remodel didn't sit well with social media users and they slammed her for the same.

A Reddit user penned, "Her privilege is showing."

One social media user wrote, "Poor poor pitiful Auj and family. They are living rent-free in her parents beautiful, heated, food in refrigerator, clean running water, house.

“Always more” to complain about. How about looking at it from a point of gratitude and being fortunate and grateful that you have a loving family that took you in for months on end? Plus the free baby sitting is a bonus - practice gratitude for once."

Another user commented, "She could have waited to do this but she wanted it right away so this is what you get. I thought she was a good planner?"

An internet user went on to say, "Hmm I think bestie should take a break from posting for a bit— this is yet another L. Like we only recently recovered from folks not being able to afford eggs, this is so completely out of the stratosphere to relate to."

Followed by an Instagram user who penned, "Ahhhh rich people problems."

Another user quipped, "'Endured' is probably not the right word here. A chosen remodel is a privilege, which you have earned, but it’s definitely not a hardship. Inconvenience sure, but a chosen one at that."

Audrey Roloff and Jeremy Roloff expecting fourth child together

At the moment, Audrey is expecting her fourth baby with her husband Jeremy Roloff.

On November 20, 2023, the pair announced that they had baby no. 4 on board on Instagram. They shared a video featuring their 3 children - daughter Ember Jean, 6, and sons Bode James, 3, and Radley Knight, 2.

In the video, Audrey can be seen whispering in Jeremy's ear and soon after, he can be seen picking her and spinning her around.

They simply captioned the video, "Secrets out… Baby #4 is on the way!!! We are so excited to be growing our family again and adding another little grommet to our crew! #babynumber4 #pregnancyannouncement"

Audrey Roloff slammed for praising husband Jeremy Roloff

Audrey recently deleted an Instagram post after receiving immense backlash for it. Her post was dedicated to her husband Jeremy.

In the video, the two lovebirds snuggled up while walking side by side. They twinned in matching sweatshirts and looked very happy.

“Feelin’ thankful cause I married a man who doesn’t watch football, play video games, golf or care about cars unless they are older than 1970,” she wrote across the clip.

The caption of her post read, “Can anyone relate!”

The netizens didn't like Audrey's post and they shared their thoughts in the comments.

A user wrote, “What is wrong with a man that watches football???”

Another added, "I love football. So they are better if they don’t??”

A person commented, "Well if you are a woman that loves sports then it isn’t bad. Every woman is different and that is ok. There is no shame in it at all.”

Why did Audrey Roloff and Jeremy Roloff leave 'Little People, Big World'?

Audrey and Jeremy left the TLC show 'Little People, Big World' in the year 2018.

At that time, Jeremy shared on Instagram, "This is an announcement concerning Jeremy Roloff and his family specifically: After 14 years, over 300 episodes, and 17 seasons, the time has come. A year ago I made the decision that this season would be our last."

He continued, “It has been an amazing run, and I can’t say thank you enough to all of you who have watched and supported us along the ride. We have the most loyal fans on TV and we appreciate every one of you. You are what made doing this so fun."

What is the net worth of Audrey Roloff's parents Dan Botti and Cendi Botti?

Audrey is the daughter of Dan Botti and Cendi Botti. She is super close with her parents and her siblings, Margo and Jack.

As of this moment, the exact net worth of her parents is not known.

Tags news