Yeyep is Your Go-to Source for All the Latest Entertainment News, from Movies and TV Shows to Music and Fashion.
⎯ 《 Yeyep • Com 》

Hailey Bieber gives shout-out to her ex-boyfriend Drake amid marriage woes with Justin Bieber

2023-10-03 11:29
Hailey Bieber shares a screenshot of her ex-boyfriend Drake's song on her social media
Hailey Bieber gives shout-out to her ex-boyfriend Drake amid marriage woes with Justin Bieber

LOS ANGELES, CALIFORNIA: Hailey Bieber recently gave a shout-out to her ex-boyfriend Drake. The model took to her Instagram Stories and shared a screenshot of a song she was listening to.

The photo showed that she had played about a minute of Drake's song 'Jaded', a track off his 2018 'Scorpion' album. The screenshot had a timestamp of 2:02, showing she may have been listening to the jam in the middle of the night.

Hailey's latest post came in the middle of divorce speculations. A social media user wrote, "Normally I wouldn’t trust this but she posted a song by drake called 'jaded' and it just seems like a weird song to post if it wasn’t for dropping a hint. Idk."

Another person added, "Weird to be posting an ex's song about love and loss late at night?" Another user wondered if she was hinting at the status of her current relationship with Justin and wrote, "She in her feels lmaooooo."

Another Instagram user commented, "I thought the same!! She either did it for attention like uh oh what’s wrong with them or the time apart may have been worse for them." Another critic added, "They both say they’re good when they are alone together. That us against the world love can be just as toxic."

When did Hailey Bieber date Drake?

Hailey Bieber previously dated the rapper Drake back in 2016 before dating and eventually marrying her now-husband, Justin Bieber, in 2018. Hailey and Drake were first spotted together at a Memorial Day party that May, and weeks later, were seen at The Nice Guy in West Hollywood, California.

A source told People at the time, "Drake and Hailey are dating super casually, but he is really into her." Another source shared with the outlet, "They were having a lot of fun together and were very affectionate."

However, Drake, 36, was even seen wearing her Jennifer Fisher 'H' pendant necklace in the same month.

Who is Drake currently dating?

Drake is reportedly currently dating singer Lilah Pi. The dating rumours first swirled around the internet when Drake shared a birthday tribute to Lilah in June.

However, Drake also mentioned Lilah's name in his verse on J Hus' song. Before the blast of her image to his millions of online followers, Lilah graced the cover of Drake's artwork for 'Search & Rescue.'

Meanwhile, Drake and Lilah are yet to officially confirm or deny their dating rumours.

Hailey and Justin Bieber mark fifth wedding anniversary

Hailey and Justin Bieber recently celebrated their five-year wedding anniversary. The couple married in New York on September 13, 2018.

In an Instagram post, Justin paid tribute to his anniversary and shared a series of throwback snapshots. The singer captioned the post, "To the most precious, my beloved. Five years. You have captivated my heart.

He continued, "I know from the depths of my soul down to my bones that this journey with you will only exceed our wildest expectations. Justin concluded the tribute, "So let’s keep dreaming big, baby. Cheers to forever and ever. I love you with every fiber of my being."

Justin and Hailey celebrated their fifth wedding anniversary with a romantic getaway to Tokyo, Japan.

Did Justin Bieber marry Hailey Baldwin for US citizenship?

Justin Bieber was a green card holder and legally married Hailey Baldwin at a New York courthouse in September 2018. He allegedly applied for US citizenship shortly after marrying Hailey.

He allegedly applied for dual citizenship to keep his Canadian citizenship and receive American citizenship. As a green card holder, Justin was eligible to apply for citizenship after 5 years of living in the US with or without Hailey.

However, the wild fans theory suggested that Just had married Hailey just for a US Visa and as he reached near to become a permanent citizen, he would divorce Hailey. But neither Justin nor Hailey has approved the theories.

Tags news