Yeyep is Your Go-to Source for All the Latest Entertainment News, from Movies and TV Shows to Music and Fashion.
⎯ 《 Yeyep • Com 》

'We're home dad': Treat Williams' 'heartbroken' daughter Ellie shares emotional post after his fatal motorcycle accident

2023-06-16 17:48
Treat Williams, 71, died on Monday, June 12, after his motorcycle smashed into an SUV that was turning left into a parking lot
'We're home dad': Treat Williams' 'heartbroken' daughter Ellie shares emotional post after his fatal motorcycle accident

MANCHESTER, VERMONT: 'Hair' actor Treat Williams' daughter Elinor "Ellie" shared a touching Instagram post while the family gathered at their $1 million Vermont mansion after the actor's fatal motorcycle accident. The terrible death of Williams has left his daughter "absolutely shattered." According to the authorities, the SUV driver, Ryan Koss, was not drunk when William's bike crashed into it.

Ellie shared another poignant message on Instagram along with an old photo of her father and a close-up of the name on a bomber jacket. The only child of the Golden Globe-nominated actor and his wife, Pam Van Sant, Ellie, revealed her "terrible heartbreak" upon his unexpected death.

'We're home, dad'

On Wednesday, June 14, Ellie Williams, 25, posted a photo of her father's cherished dog, Woody, taken at their Vermont home with the caption, "We're home, dad." Ellie also provided her followers with a link to a "wonderful" New York Times piece about her father.

She posted a sad statement on June 13 along with an old photograph of her father and a close-up of his name embroidered on a bomber jacket. "This is a pain I have never felt. I am absolutely shattered," she wrote. Ellie continued, "Thank you to everyone who has sent messages and kept our family in your hearts during this terrible heartbreak."

On June 12, Treat died in a motorcycle accident in Vermont. He was 71. According to Daily Mail, prior to being taken to Albany Medical Center in New York, where he was later declared dead, Williams was alive and responsive after being thrown to the ground. Owner of the nearby Long Trail Auto on Route 30, Matt Rapphahn claimed of Williams, "He was totally alert, answering questions." According to the police, Ryan Koss, 35, was driving a 2008 Honda Element when Treat was 'unable to avoid a collision'.

'I miss you daughter'

The 'Everwood' veteran and his daughter seem to have a close bond. Williams recently shared an Instagram picture of Ellie with the statement, "I miss you daughter," to which she responded, "Thanks dad, I love you." Along with Ellie, Treat was also survived by Gill Williams, a son he had with Pam Van Sant. Williams' son, Gill, has not yet commented on the demise of his father.

The 'Chesapeake Shores' actor Williams' final Instagram pictures showed him enjoying nature. He frequently shared photos of the picturesque landscapes at his rural farm on social media, giving his fans a glimpse into his tranquil existence in Manchester, Vermont. Just hours before the tragedy, Treat, who is best known for his portrayals in 'Everwood' and 'Hair,' was shown spending his weekend mowing the lawn at his $1 million Vermont home.

Tags news