Yeyep is Your Go-to Source for All the Latest Entertainment News, from Movies and TV Shows to Music and Fashion.
⎯ 《 Yeyep • Com 》

Jeffree Star surrounded by cops during TikTok live stream after fake 'shooting'

2023-06-15 23:48
Jeffree Star live-streamed the moment cops turned up to his ranch after a TikTok prankster called them saying there was an incident. The makeup mogul appeared unhappy as blue lights could be seen flashing in the background outside. “There’s a police car, an ambulance, saying ‘Shots fired.’ You guys, I’m not kidding. Look. Someone watching this did a fake cop call on me, saying there were shots fired at my ranch", he said. “Whoever swatted me, you’re a stupid motherf*****,” Star continued. “It’s funny as f***, but it’s also really not.” Sign up to our new free Indy100 weekly newsletter
Jeffree Star surrounded by cops during TikTok live stream after fake 'shooting'

Jeffree Star live-streamed the moment cops turned up to his ranch after a TikTok prankster called them saying there was an incident.

The makeup mogul appeared unhappy as blue lights could be seen flashing in the background outside.

“There’s a police car, an ambulance, saying ‘Shots fired.’ You guys, I’m not kidding. Look. Someone watching this did a fake cop call on me, saying there were shots fired at my ranch", he said.

“Whoever swatted me, you’re a stupid motherf*****,” Star continued. “It’s funny as f***, but it’s also really not.”