Yeyep is Your Go-to Source for All the Latest Entertainment News, from Movies and TV Shows to Music and Fashion.
⎯ 《 Yeyep • Com 》

'Mama June' star Honey Boo Boo speculated to be struggling with college weeks after starting course

2023-09-24 14:20
Alana 'Honey Boo Boo' Thompson reshared a post which said 'I wanna go home' as she began her college journey
'Mama June' star Honey Boo Boo speculated to be struggling with college weeks after starting course

DENVER, COLORADO: 'Mama June' star Alana Thompson started her journey as a graduate in August, and already, within a few weeks of attending Regis University in Denver, she has revealed that things might not be as smooth sailing as she had initially expected them to be.

Alana recently shared a telling Instagram story that suggested that college may not be going too well. She shared a reel by another account in her story, which said, "Me within the first week of the semester" and "cc: I thought I was ready to be back."

The video was that of a woman saying, "I thought I was stronger than this, but obviously I'm not. I wanna go home."

Alana seemingly didn't quite expect her college course to be as rigorous as it presently is and has disclosed she's feeling homesick.

Her decision to attend college in Denver was made out of her own accord, as she seemed eager to step out of her comfort zone and find her calling.

However, in a surprising turn of events, it is now unclear whether Alana will push through her degree and emerge with flying colors or return home empty-handed.

Honey Boo Boo Alana Thompson aspires to become a neonatal nurse

Alana has figured out her dream profession and wishes to become a neonatal nurse after finishing her college degree. A neonatal nurse is a medical professional who works with newborn babies typically within the first month of their birth.

Alana has stated that although she's not very keen on having a baby herself, she would like to look after other people's babies around her.

Who has Honey Boo Boo Alana Thompson's custody?

In June 2022, Lauryn 'Pumpkin' Shannon won full and sole custody of Honey Boo Boo Alana Thompson from her mother, June Shannon.

Consequently, Mama June is obliged to pay $800 in child support until the time Alana becomes an adult. Mama June is free to call Alana every day. However, the visitation rights are to be determined by Pumpkin.

The legal battle for custody lasted a total of almost three years after Mama June was arrested on charges of possession of a controlled substance and alleged drug abuse.

Is Honey Boo Boo still with her boyfriend Dralin Carswell?

Alana first revealed her decision to move in with her boyfriend Dralin Carswell as she left home for college. She believes that a long-distance relationship wouldn't work for them and therefore living together was the best option that they had.

As of now, Alana is attending the first semester of college while still with Dralin as they live off-campus due to security reasons.

Tags news