Yeyep is Your Go-to Source for All the Latest Entertainment News, from Movies and TV Shows to Music and Fashion.
⎯ 《 Yeyep • Com 》

Why did Brittany Malsch call out John Fuda? 'RHONJ' star's ex claims he was jailed at 18 for selling drugs

2023-08-16 13:55
Brittany Malsch said John Fuda offered her drugs when they were dating in a string of messages
Why did Brittany Malsch call out John Fuda? 'RHONJ' star's ex claims he was jailed at 18 for selling drugs

PATERSON, NEW JERSEY: Rachel and John Fuda are definitely kicking themselves for bashing his ex on 'The Real Housewives of New Jersey' because she's now spilling all of John's secrets. In a series of leaked chats, John's ex, Brittany Malsch, the father of his 16-year-old son, Jaiden, has made alarming charges against the 'RHONJ' cast member.

During the dramatic 'RHONJ' reunion, John said he had proof that his ex, Louise 'Luis' Ruelas, had attempted to contact him while incarcerated. "I happen to know a private investigator reached out, you can’t just contact somebody in prison," John explained. "Those people happen to use a number to look up people in the system. That number was traced back to the people of Bo Dietl and I found out they were hired by him."

John Fuda's ex calls him out in leaked messages

Brittany has accused John of being a "huge drug dealer" and detailed his alleged arrests, just weeks after Jaiden spoke out against his birth mother, who has been in and out of jail in recent years, calling her a "stranger" and admitting he's "annoyed" by her claims against his father and stepmother, Rachel, who adopted him months ago.

Brittany lashed out at John for criticizing her on the program in a series of messages released by All About the Real Housewives on Instagram and acquired by RHONJ Facts, implying he did so in punishment for her leaving him.

John's ex, Brittany, is disclosing all of his secrets after he and his wife, Rachel, spoke negatively about her on season 14 of 'RHONJ'. Brittany claims in multiple Instagram direct messages that John "never graduated [high school] and that [he was a hardcore drug dealer] when they met."

Brittany continued in her texts against John, taking aim at their passionless sex life, alleging he was "horrible" in bed, and adding a lot of other NSFW details before disclosing his purported prior incarcerations.

When was 'RHONJ' star John Fuda first arrested?

Brittany claims that John "first got arrested at the age of 18," which she claims no one will discover a record of because of his family's connections. "Then [he got arrested] again at 21, which he got expunged." "He paid $150K to the lawyer John Bruno for the arrest when he was 21 to fight the case," Brittany explains. "Everyone else who was arrested with him did four years in prison. He got away with one year [on] probation. He also paid his co-defendants to deny his [involvement] in return [for] commissary and money on their books in jail."

Brittany claims that when John Fuda was 18, he was arrested for "having 2 ounces of cocaine and a gun." Following his imprisonment, John's family "made him go to a boy’s reform farm in Missouri for six months. When he was released, he couldn’t come back to NJ for a year as part of the release agreement." Brittany states that, as a result of this, she ended up moving to Florida with John and became pregnant with their son Jaiden six months later.

Brittany claims she and John "met at a party in Mahwah that John came to, to sell everyone coke." "Anyone our age in Mahwah will tell you the same thing," she maintains. "John was a HUGE drug dealer. He had all of Bergen County strung out!"

John's second arrest, at the age of 21, was far more serious. These were the charges: "breaking and entering, assault with a deadly weapon, and armed robbery." During an appearance on the BravBros podcast in June, John denied being a criminal, stating he got into trouble as a young man following a fight.

John Fuda's ex feels bad for their son

John was described by Brittany as "conceited, arrogant, and cocky." According to her, "no amount of money or luxury was worth the ugliness I witnessed on a daily basis."

“Since I left him he has done everything possible to ruin me and hurt me the only way he knew he could…and I am just shocked that still after all these years…he still continues to throw dirt on my name, on national TV,” she noted in one message. “I [definitely] have never claimed to be an angel but I feel this is a [continuation] of a personal vendetta he has against me from leaving him or something…[I don’t know] I’m at a loss for words. I [wasn’t] expecting this at all…and I feel bad Jaiden had no choice in any of this.”

“In the end I had to break up with him because I just didn’t feel the same way about him that he did for me and I felt he deserved someone who could reciprocate the love,” she added in another message. “Jaiden was about [five] when he took him. I was really happy to just SEE him, even though the circumstances [weren’t] so enjoyable, I was glad to see how he looks and how beautiful he is.”

Brittany has reportedly accused John and Rachel of preventing her from seeing Jaiden, as 'RHONJ' viewers may have observed. However, Jaiden has said that the pair has constantly asked him whether he wants to visit his birth mother.

"I say 'no,'" Jaiden said in July to Page Six. "I wish her well and hope she stops trying to reach out to me while bashing my mom and dad."

Who is 'RHONJ' star John Fuda's ex, Brittany Malsch?

Brittany is now incarcerated at the Millicent Fenwick House, a treatment facility in Paterson, New Jersey, on several counts involving burglary and drug possession. She might be eligible for release as early as September 19. "I've tried to get in touch with my son, but John won't let me," she told The US Sun in April. "Since I've gone to prison, John has prevented me from speaking and seeing him whatsoever." While the Fudas maintained that Brittany had exhibited little desire to connect with Jaiden, Brittany insisted that this was not the case. "When I'm out of here, I'll have to get a lawyer because he won't let me see him," she said.

Who is 'RHONJ' star John Fuda?

On his Instagram account, John regularly displays his business side, sharing encouraging phrases such as the classic, "Time is money, honey." In addition to a few adorable family photos on his Instagram, the new reality star advertises his commercial ventures. On his LinkedIn profile, John describes himself as the Sole Proprietor/Operator of Valet King, as well as a Manager at Fuda Tile & Marble of Ramsey, a position he's held since 2000.